Lifeline Trailer, Date, Price, and Twitch announcement

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, May 26, 2014.

1. Blackthorne

Blackthorne Here To Help

Was just yawning my way through my morning here, getting everything all set up for the day ahead in the workplace, my usual double spoonful of coffee steaming in my Greyjoy mug and firing up UL forums before official kick-off hour...

... and I literally fell out of my chair when I read the news; got a mixture of :D, :cool: and :oops: going on right about now. Thank you for all your efforts UL team(s), and for the morning wake-up call... fall? :)

GTigers55 and tommyboy21 like this.
  2. Mad cannibal

Mad cannibal Here To Help

Thank god, a patch!

3. tommyboy21

tommyboy21 Got Your Back

you weren't the only one. I was thinking "they probably won't announce anything for another week or so, and then we'll get the information". when I logged on this morning to find this, I wrote all of my friends who play SoD and let them know (and yes, I may have put a few too many exclamation points lol)

WillieSea and Blackthorne like this.
  4. ...been waiting for a new map to get stuck into!......been waiting a while....
    UL you r awesome!
    ...Patience really is a virtue..
    Can't wait for this!
    Planning on getting this for PC, will I have to replay the original game?
    Only played this on Xbox 360......
    1. If I don't have to replay it.....play dlc, then play original.
    2. If I do have to replay it....play it, then play dlc......
    :p

5. Vers

Vers Here To Help

I didn't think this memorial day could get any better. But then you have to go and pull this...

6. M >>>

M >>> Got Your Back

Such a surprise !

It's like.... we're in the Maginot Line - getting ready for the onslaught - and then find ourselves outflanked !

Scene: AT THE MAGINOT LINE: Messenger comes running up out of breath....

Messenger: "Major ! Belgium has fallen ! The zombies attacked weeks earlier than anticipated !"

Major: "MON DIEU ! What's that ? Belgium FELL ? .....TO ZOMBIES ? !!!"

Last edited: May 26, 2014
  7. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Awesome! Thanks for the news. Hope the timeline rolls out smoothly. Was just starting second run on Wolfenstein, wondering what to play next. You guys rule!

8. TenaciousMarine

TenaciousMarine Got Your Back

For those who are like me and can't see the link here's the video:

9. kassle

kassle Got Your Back

YAY!

tommyboy21 likes this.
  10. IllBlazer

IllBlazer Got Your Back

That trailer is so badass. I'm excited about this as I am next season of TWD. Lol.

11. TitusMaxThong

TitusMaxThong Got Your Back

YES. YES. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

tommyboy21 likes this.
  12. Yes, I just got back from a holiday(my first in 14 years) walk in check my emails, come on here & find out a release date.
    Thank you & bring on the zombie killing:)

QuarantineRoad likes this.
  13. Jokunedo

Jokunedo Got Your Back

Great news, i am impressed! A early release like this is very rare, UL is very passionate about their product got to respect that but dont kill yourselfes pls, and dont feel bad if something has to get fixed and you cant make it by friday.

Last edited: May 28, 2014
    QuarantineRoad likes this.
  14. ¡Enhorabuena! No podía esperar más. Congratulations! and many thanks

15. IllBlazer

IllBlazer Got Your Back

Can't wait for the Twitch stream coming later today @ 2pm est. That is right, isn't it? Can't wait to see it.

16. kunoichidestiny

kunoichidestiny Got Your Back

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!! My birthday is on may 30..........this is the best gift i ever have!!!!!!!!!:)

17. Well then, i wish you a happy birthday in advance!

kunoichidestiny likes this.
  18. mudster

mudster Here To Help

This is going to be awesome! And happy birthday Kunoichidestiny in advance!:)

kunoichidestiny likes this.
  19. gish

gish Got Your Back

My reaction tumblr_me4aenRo9f1rhu9l7o1_400-1.png

XzerothreeX likes this.
  20. Dillerin

Dillerin Starting Off

Awesome! Though I doubt I'll play through Lifeline more than once, I'd still be willing to pay double what you plan to charge for it. The patch will hopefully get me back into Breakdown as well. I wonder if there will be a breakdown dlc for the new lifeline map a bit later down the road... would be nice.