Lifeline Trailer, Date, Price, and Twitch announcement

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, May 26, 2014.

1. Pajama Dad

Pajama Dad Got Your Back

Such awkward timing on this. Couldn't have come earlier I'm too broke... But any later and I wouldn't care at all. Right now is kinda in the middle between broke and apathetic. I hope its fun.

2. Super excited for this. Looks great in the trailer and the price is right at only 7$. Been a while since I played SoD and this will definitely get me back. I played the Breakdown DLC to death. Loving everything Undead Labs is doing.

QuarantineRoad and Misaki like this.
  3. Stealth Moose

Stealth Moose Famous

This is glorious.

[​IMG]

4. KatArus

KatArus Got Your Back

Y no exploding helicopter?
    D:

5. gish

gish Got Your Back

Fallout state of decay??

My god what has happened??

Get those miniguns ready people

6. Can't wait, love this game.

7. King of AR

King of AR Got Your Back

please tell me that trailer song is in with the dlc

8. Stealth Moose

Stealth Moose Famous

Now I have to adapt to the new DLC:

#hawkesswagengage.

9. giuseppe

giuseppe Starting Off

Friday day off fries and large drink lifeline everything to me

10. DeadK9Handler

DeadK9Handler Here To Help

Had to leave the Twitch early :( kiddo got sick at school! From what I saw it looks amazing! I can't wait to start streaming it!!!

11. Hi everybody,
    I had a very good time watching Lifeline Twitching (Not Twerking) and as i was searching for some picture to describe my famous idea of #GunsAndBeans... i found this one already posted on Dayz forums...and i thought i was the only one... ,-( guns_and_beans_150.jpg

Takuro_Spirit and DeadK9Handler like this.
  12. ShepardOU812

ShepardOU812 Starting Off

I'm very excited about the release date! So close..... I love the end of the trailer! Awsome and funny!

13. Vers

Vers Here To Help

14. tommyboy21

tommyboy21 Got Your Back

thank you very much Vers, I was jumping in and out of the stream today due to some things with friends, so I'm thankful that you've got the link up (and so quick too, usually it takes 8 or 10 hours lol)

Vers likes this.
  15. And i have Friday off of work! HELL YEAH!!!!!

QuarantineRoad and XzerothreeX like this.
  16. SomeRandomGuy

SomeRandomGuy Famous

Nice, even though I just spent $15 on the Humble Bundle weekly deal I still have enough spare change to pick up Lifeline as soon as it's available on Steam.

17. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Lucky bastard! I hope all you turkeys with Friday off enjoy LifeLine, while poor Zero roast on a roof somewhere, wishing he was in air conditioned space rather than working on it. JK. Have fun folks. Post the neat stuff early as you can so I can get my eyes on it during smoke breaks.

18. Not to worry, Zero...I'll setup and post a full galleria of screenshots post-release. ;)

QuarantineRoad and XzerothreeX like this.
  19. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Thank you kindly, sir.

20. Blackoutlantern

Blackoutlantern Got Your Back

Thank you Daniel Bryan ;)