Lifeline Trailer, Date, Price, and Twitch announcement

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, May 26, 2014.

1. UlsterFry1690

UlsterFry1690 Got Your Back

Another benefit of Lifeline on the 30th of May....you get the day off from the forum as everyone will be busy downloading and playing Lifeline (and those in different time zones will be busy watching the clock tick down to them getting access to it) :)

QuarantineRoad and XzerothreeX like this.
  2. First time poster, long time lurker. Looking forward to lifeline and loving the trailer! I was just wondering if we could maybe have a picture of the map? Please? I'm too excited for Friday! Good work UL.

3. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

IMG_20140528_091856.jpg

4. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

QuarantineRoad and XzerothreeX like this.
  5. XzerothreeX likes this.
  6. Jokunedo

Jokunedo Got Your Back

No more u are giving too much! had to get used to it but have to say that i love the 3 different games that we will now have, i can practice in the vanilla, sweat blood in the red zone and relax a little (but not too much) in breakdown we are getting 3 great games for the price of 1!

Maybe this has been mentioned somewhere before i have little time to read this forum sry, but is it possible to post or show a link to all the TU5 patch notes coming for Xbox 360 users like myself? I would realy appreciate it, thanks again UL for all that goodness!

XzerothreeX likes this.
  7. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

I believe that Sanya said she's going to have them out this week. With that said - all of the fixes we put into the Steam notes are in TU5. So you can get a preview by reading through the PC patch notes.

Jokunedo likes this.
  8. cenu

cenu Got Your Back

We xbox users avoid pc's like the plague

GTigers55, Kiel555 and XzerothreeX like this.
  9. CaptainAssassin

CaptainAssassin Here To Help

Good place for a hyperlink. ;)

Jokunedo likes this.
  10. cenu

cenu Got Your Back

I have one super serious question........will simon pegg be a playable character in lifeline......if not....... im a sad panda :(

11. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

I'm sorry Sad Panda.

12. cenu

cenu Got Your Back

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo </3 ; ;

13. Stealth Moose

Stealth Moose Famous

"- Reduced survival rate to more accurately simulate the apocalypse. "

This explains a reduction in food consumption at my base. I should check the roster more often.

14. Hi Undead Fans,
    Do not forget to vote for State of Decay on your consoles by clicking on the gold controller...
    Thanks.

15. cenu

cenu Got Your Back

where is said gold controller located ?

16. Tacomagic

Tacomagic Got Your Back

So... provided no "release paperwork-a-splode," Rucks in Trucks and Lifeline this weekend...

I just got there.

17. cenu

cenu Got Your Back

w00t trailer is finally on xbl ! now I can watch it again.and again. and again. and again. and a few more times. then again

gish likes this.
  18. Dantron

Dantron Here To Help

Dantron waves to Posion. :)

Poison likes this.
  19. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

20. cenu

cenu Got Your Back

XzerothreeX likes this.