Live in Germany! Go get it!

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Firstly,congratulations Germany! I really hope the australian review board pull their finger out,I can't wait to play SoD! Second,I really hope the medical marijuana thing isn't a big issue for "the board" when they allowed saints row before the R18 classification and you could get drunk and smoke bongs or blunts in that??

2. Wow have fun Germany, Now if'll you excuse me i'm going to kill who ever is in charge of the ratings board down in Australia

3. vencc

vencc Starting Off

Enjoy it ! Hope this means the patch will roll out shortly after

4. What about Us Pc Fans ;(

5. Like i've been saying to you Aussies like me, just get an American live account and buy it with Paypal......easier then waiting for australia cert board to get off their fat asses. They dont care bout games in australia, they never have, look how long it took us to get an R18 rating.

6. JCass

JCass Got Your Back

Blitskreig the Sheizer out of those Zombies with your Sturm Gewehrs good hunting! :D

7. JCass

JCass Got Your Back

Have to say after seeing Australian Political debates I'm not all that surprised. :rolleyes:

8. I wasn´t offended at all! I just wanted to point that out!

You guys do such a great job with the Game and the community, who in heavens name could be offended by you guys?

Have a great day!

9. IrishDead

IrishDead Here To Help

Congrats Germany!!!!!!!! NOW GET OUT THERE AND GET ZOMBIE SLAYING!

10. i would like to say:dankeschön undead labs

11. Dantron

Dantron Here To Help

Dantron waves to all the humans in Germany playing State of Decay. :)

12. ready to play the next couple of hours! Auf gehts!

13. Awesome. Just awesome. From now on I will not say "Thats a cool hat!" or "Thats awesome". I will say "Thats an Undead Labs Hat!" and "Thats Undead Labs!" :cool:

14. Awesome to hear and buying it in the next days. But i cannot take my clammy hands of my PS3 (Last of us) - but looking forward. Thanks!

15. This game is awesome!!!! I love it...and i obsessed by it....Beter than any AAA titles!

16. JCass

JCass Got Your Back

This is Dantron....This is why you do not make Dantron angry by frying his circuits with a phased Pulserifle in a 40 watt range..

Does not compute Does not compute...Dantron! Dantron! Err-or Err-or!

SKTOOOSH! :mad:

Any questions?

17. what about NZ, we arent apart of australia, we have diffrent laws, dont forget us :(

18. thank u UDL team the game works on my xbox!

see you,
    Martin [GERMANY]