Locker management question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jukka, Jan 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jukka

Jukka Got Your Back

When an enclave joins your group, do they bring over their entire locker of equipment and supplies or just what they are carrying? Hoping for the latter...

I'm taking advantage of dumping unwanted items in enclave supply lockers so I get back most of their influence, as opposed to just destroying them. My concern is if I do this with an enclave, they later join my group, and add back all the junk I swapped out back into my locker.

I've gotten pretty good about only taking back high quality / needed items on my scavenging runs, so the only stuff I need to clean out are random stuff added to the locker from materials packages.

That being said, gaining influence once you have a relatively full locker is a pain / grind. Most scavenging runs at that point yield much lower influence since you then need to pick and choose.
    Bob Crees likes this.
  2. QMJS

QMJS Famous

Anything in the locker gets left behind. They only bring what they are actually carrying. (Even though they appear to load up rucksacks, they are visual only.)
  3. Takuro_Spirit

Takuro_Spirit Here To Help

I always keep my locker full so no one puts any junk in there... I do sometimes keep some junk on hand to keep it full, and if I get some "New Faces" joining my group that I don't plan on keeping I'll switch out the good stuff they have (Heroes work well for this) for the junk for an influence boost.

Having an enclave nearby that you keep only as a dumping ground for garbage you don't want/have room for helps. Until THEIR locker gets full as well....
    Bob Crees likes this.
  4. Sailorwolf

Sailorwolf Famous

I try to just take back weapons and guns that I know I will use and everything else to go a enclave. I'm not sure how you set your outpost but a neat little trick is to save one back as kind of a floating outpost. This way if you find a enclave that's kind of far way or in a unlooted area you can throw down your outpost near them and loot the place dry :D Throwing all the junk in theirs and all the fun and deadly goodies in yours ;)
    Bob Crees likes this.
  5. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Banned

I do the same, keep an enclave somewhere, so that I can unload all the junk.
  6. manOyore

manOyore Starting Off

Same here. Sometimes I get lucky and an enclave is already in one of my local outposts' safety zones. I save one floating outpost so I can loot in relative peace when scavenging further away from my base.

"Anything in the locker gets left behind. They only bring what they are actually carrying. (Even though they appear to load up rucksacks, they are visual only.)"

I always wondered what they are packing up and why it takes so long when recruiting an enclave. All they seem to bring with them is a crappy melee weapon, some snacks, some meds and occasionally a pistol. Should've already had that stuff on them already... I know, just go with it, more video game logic....
    Sailorwolf and Bob Crees like this.
  7. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Banned

Yes I like to do this as well. Makes it easier to put stuff in my locker and provides a 'Safe Zone' to park up my vehicle:)
    Sailorwolf likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.