Look, new forum!

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Dec 5, 2013.

1. I have visited the forums a few times since the 360 version was released, but I don't recall enough of the "old forums" to tell if you are actually on a new forum platform...

I could have sworn the forums were running on vBulletin before and now you've switched over to xenForo... right?

2. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

That is correct.

3. Jsnazz

Jsnazz Here To Help

nice touch with the background. Not to bright as before and now its perfect :)

4. Dani3lsan

Dani3lsan Got Your Back

Shiiineeey

5. Hi Sanya.

Dothe game will be a sequel with a continuation with the story? I really think you guys should continue the story where the first game ended (after blowing up that wall) it's a great game with a lot of potencial and I think it should continue with the story ^^'

Sorry If I posted that on the wrong place, I'm new on the forum. Cheers.

6. Rusty

Rusty Got Your Back

Well, I have been lurking a while but now have a wee bit of more time to get accustomed to the new format. So far I am digging it, especially the custom avatars!

[​IMG]

7. i was freaking out i thought my account was deleted then i find out it was soo i had to remake my account but i love the new site and able to choose are avatars only thing i why is it using my gravat and disq avatar?

8. K2fbliss

K2fbliss Starting Off

Okay.

9. gman3d

gman3d Got Your Back

Could the forums be made to attach your gamer tag and leaderboard stats?? or steam for PC players? I feel like actual game stats should count for something for you forum rank... just curious

10. fray

fray Starting Off

I admit I've been missing from the forum for quite a while (damn all those XBox games!) so when I logged on today I was taken aback by the new look. Looks good, and I see that I have a LOT of reading to do. Looking forward to it though.