Making nubs the zombie...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Original survivor, Feb 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was wondering if zombies just die by headshot because I think it would be funny to shoot its arms and legs off. Then watch it worm towards me.

XxPANCAKExX Starting Off

Sorry to say this but they took that out of the picture you can't shoot their legs off, and not sure about the arms, but head shots Kill any instantly :) this is not Dead Island of course.
  3. Abhor Deities

Abhor Deities Got Your Back

You can blow arms off. The only dismemberment they removed was the legs.
  4. Not being able to remove the legs seems well weird but ok. Guess they couldnt create a crawling animation in time.
  5. Joey

Joey Starting Off

Ruing the game in a sense. You wouldn't have to kill any zombies, you could just rip their legs of with 2 well placed shots and bottleneck 2 of them at the door and be safe forever... i'm positive that the howlers don't have arms and they just yell... so arms are a go... er, I mean gone.
  6. Abhor Deities

Abhor Deities Got Your Back

Brant gave a reason behind it, however I don't remember it exactly.
  7. Head shots kill instantely. You can kill zombies by shotting them in the chest and stuff, but that of course will take more ammo. Which ammo is valuable very valuable. :D
  8. U realize zombies bust througb windows and other entrances right.
  9. im sure ammo will be very valuable but that would be a cool achievement.
  10. Kjolly99

Kjolly99 Here To Help

In dead island it was aim for the leg's more then the head because for some-reason if you disabled the legs they instantly died
  11. I'm glad there is at least some kind of dismemberment, even though you can't shoot the legs :( Still gonna be pretty cool though seeing arms flying all over the place :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.