May ??? Game Night Game Poll (Bracketed)

Discussion in 'Undead Labs PC Club' started by kentdoggydog, May 2, 2017.

?

What game should we play this month?

Poll closed May 9, 2017.
  1. Terraria

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Left 4 Dead 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Team Fortress 2

25.0%
  4. Pixel Privateers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Don't Starve Together

50.0%
  6. Overwatch

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

25.0%
  8. BattleBlock Theater

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. PAYDAY 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. kentdoggydog

kentdoggydog Starting Off

There are many game suggestions. Too many to fit in one tiny poll. So, I'll start this off and the Top 3 winners will move on to a subsequent poll. And so on until only one remains. There can be only one. Let me know if this is dumb and you'd like to try something else instead.

Cejao likes this.
  2. kentdoggydog

Hmm... it seems there's only one poll per thread allowed. Is it okay to have multiple threads for this, or is that too much spam?

3. Phacops

Phacops Here To Help

Not really interested in any of these, honestly. I missed Left 4 Dead but that nostalgic itch has been nostalgically scratched :)

Though I'd be happy to watch and comment if you chums are playing, of course.

Griffonclaw39 and Cejao like this.
  4. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Have you discussed this with the guys in Discord? Because I believe that they've already set up a schedule of sorts. :)

Griffonclaw39, Cejao and Phacops like this.
  5. garlicburp

garlicburp Starting Off

Discord is where we have been mostly talked about game nights, I am not sure if everyone there reads the forums, We are a rather lazy bunch as nicole can attest too.The discord is pretty active but it is still a small group, the last week 2 people actually played a game and the other 3 went to a different channel and discussed hair colors and bands of our youth., It's still fun but just don't expect everyone to play. I voted don't starve because i have it and i had a lot of fun dying in it.

Griffonclaw39, Cejao and Phacops like this.
  6. I voted Don't Starve as well since I've got it and it was fun with a friend, the one time I actually got around to playing it. :)

7. kentdoggydog

Sounds like Old Man Wizard can keep up with you Discord kids. Oh, well. Let me know what you guys figure out.

8. Cejao

Cejao Famous

Last edited: May 8, 2017