Microsoft's announcement (6/17/2013)

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

2. Averryy

Averryy Got Your Back

Excellent news this is great, happy for you guys at UL you have worked really hard.

Im looking forward to what you bring out next, this survival sandbox mode sounds brilliant too!

As a company you have provided a fan service like Ive never seen, Im glad I was apart of this game and community. Really excited to see the direction your DLC comes in, especially if we are the ones shaping it ;)

Last edited: Jun 17, 2013
  3. Harben

Harben Starting Off

I've been looking forward to this, thanks for the link Sanya. Looking forward to your comments.

4. Virgel

Virgel Here To Help

Amazing job Sanya and UL! You guys have done an amazing job as usual and I'm loving that your hardwork has payed off. Looking forward to what's coming in the future and I'll be supporting you every step of the way :)

Sincerely,

Virgel

5. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

:D sweet!! Congrats!!!

6. Harben

Harben Starting Off

From Forbes

Really great job with this game, it shows great promise for the future.

7. Fraser98

Fraser98 Starting Off

I just wanna say Well Done to both Sanya and the rest of Undead Labs! :D

(Well, not both... cos well... there's more than just 2 people in Undead Labs, but you get what I mean....I hope....)

8. Nice :) Congratz

9. Wow! That's is awesome!

D

10. Rotten

Rotten Starting Off

Congratz to all the people at UL! Great news!

11. Great job UL!

12. IrishDead

IrishDead Here To Help

over half a million copies!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is insane! then again, none of us (fans) should be surprised...Having seen the love & dedication that UL has had with both the community & the game itself, it really only could have meant one thing...success.

Fantastic job you guys. The fans asked for a game like this, and you delivered it & more. As I've stated a million times over, I couldn't be more satisfied with it. The more I play it, the more I love it. Very few developers deliver experiences they promised and Undead Labs did that & more.

Just so you know, even though I have the XBLA copy of the game, you definitely have a Steam sale here as well. Don't know what more you guys could have done to make the game better. Absolute wonderful job on what was done.

Keep up the hard work & dedication!

Since you are over 500,000 copies, does this mean Jeff is buying everyone Starbucks in the morning?

13. YAAAAAY!!! I'm so happy for you guys! But what exactly is sandbox mode? I'm too excited to grasp all the meanings :p

EDIT: Undead Sanya just responded that on twitter: "Sandbox mode = No story, just survival. Some new mechanics to make that possible. Achievements/Leaderboards focused accordingly."

:D

14. When I read "Its going to be on Steam" I cried Tears of Joy. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME. YOU ARE BETTER THAN GOD, BECAUSE YOU LISTEN TO OUR PRAYERS! ;)

15. laijka

laijka Starting Off

Great news for an otherwise pretty bleak Monday.

Congratulations on the huge milestone.

16. Congrats !

17. Congrats on selling so many copies that fast! Awesome news that the PC version is coming to Steam. I was hoping for a Sandbox mode as well, so I am happy to see that it is being developed!

Thank you Undead Labs! <3

18. NICE! Sandbox mode! MUST HAVE SANDBOX MODE!

19. soulguard03

soulguard03 Starting Off

*jumps in the back of the UL truck*
    *throws confetti*

Full steam ahead!

Get it? Steam? Get it? enhhh you didn't get it. ;) lol

Congrats UL!

20. I've never known a developing team so community-focused, and never known one that deserves this success more.

Bravo guys. Sandbox Mode sounds incredibly cool. Any news on Update #1?