Mini Q&A For Lifeline

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Mar 25, 2014.

1. CTANKEP32

CTANKEP32 Starting Off

SoD was around $20 Aus and BD was just over $9, SoD LL by UL :) might be somewhere in between i would think.

Can't wait to zero some Zeds in a KZ!

2. Kid Kayole

Kid Kayole Here To Help

I'll be buying it, regardless of the price! :)

CTANKEP32 and Vers like this.
  3. STONEDSTONER

STONEDSTONER Starting Off

Id rather "guestimate" with MS points then pay more

4. WillieSea

WillieSea Famous

I don't have Xbox, but with points, don't you have to give them money up-front, which they can them make interest off that money?

5. CaptainAssassin

CaptainAssassin Here To Help

XboxLive did away with the points system a year or more ago. Everything has a dollar value now.

CTANKEP32 likes this.
  6. Vers

Vers Here To Help

I was never a fan of MS points. I'm glad they converted.

CTANKEP32, ZKeeper, GTigers55 and 3 others like this.
  7. I think that the other Soldiers you save and recruit you will be able to play as.

8. I really Hope at least one of the lost soldiers has a gasmask, that would be Badass.

CTANKEP32, AlexChestbreach and Vers like this.
  9. Man I wish you guys would just release Lifeline already I cant wait any more!!!! But I'm sure its worth it.

10. Yes yes and hell yes.

Vers likes this.
  11. Asmodeus

Asmodeus Starting Off

I sometimes had to buy a new points card when I was a SMALL amount shy of something, giving them way more money than I'd intended to. That's one of the things i dislike about Riot Points also, trying to even out the MS points with avatars or little things to feel i didn't waste the excess that wasn't enough points for anything else used to annoy me with the old M$ points system. the system broke down in 08 I think it was, or 09, but I had a few years of being a human calculator before that. along with having to pay way more than a content was worth because of being just a small amount of points shy of content and them not having a 5$ card or even the ability to use a credit card and just pop 1$ worth of points on at a time that i recall. at least back when I was on 360. naturally, things will become a little more expensive now because they aren't getting the extra money from people having to buy 10$ worth of points to get that extra 1$ worth of points they needed to add to their stock to get some dlc or something.

12. Julia_Faye

Julia_Faye Famous

Can you put your own dollar amount on it now? I still buy the cards but now it's Microsoft money instead of points. It's still the same thing. And since there's no tax, when you buy something it still leaves you with a penny left over. So converting it really didn't fix the problem with those tiny amounts carrying over. :(

13. STONEDSTONER

STONEDSTONER Starting Off

Just a Release date would be nice, it must be more then ready if they showing it off at PAX , Hope it doesnt go the way of some other XBLA games and put on the shelf completed for months untill MS thinks its a good time to release

Oh well Trials Fusion is coming up and will keep me busy for awhile

AlexChestbreach likes this.
  14. Kiel555

Kiel555 Here To Help

UL should be doing a twitch video next Tuesday of Lifeline. Maybe we'll get the release date at that time. I mean the people going to PAX get that nifty Lifeline patch the least UL could do is give us a release date ahead of them. Am I right?

15. Vers

Vers Here To Help

I can't wait for the Twitch!

Last time they gave us a tentative release date a lot of people went ape sh*t in a bad way. I wouldn't be disappointed or expect UL to give us one after that :(

WillieSea likes this.
  16. Nengtaka

Nengtaka Here To Help

I believe Sanya and the rest of the UL crew will be giving the release date at PAX, right? Thought I read an article about that. PAX East, April 11-13.

Kid Kayole likes this.
  17. Nengtaka

Nengtaka Here To Help

I haven't noticed anything being higher priced. I think you just worked out your MS-currency ratio wrong.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
    Negnar Holf likes this.
  18. Kiel555

Kiel555 Here To Help

Hmmmm.....you're right. Plus there's that standard wave of complaints for no multiplayer/co-op that accompanies anything new for the game. Well, at least we'll get to see some gameplay next week which will be nice.

19. Any facet of the overall story of State of Decay is welcome in my book, so I'm definitely stoked for this. With all due respect, however, the city of Danforth is still the ultimate experience I'm anxiously waiting for. Of course like most rumors, I'd expect it to be the setting in the upcoming super-secret sequel, and I certainly hope it'll be available for last-gen consoles (as I am waaayyyy too poor to buy an XBox One ;) ), but I digress.

IllBlazer likes this.
  20. WillieSea

WillieSea Famous

Probably too many big buildings for a last-gen console. That's why they removed the inside of the high school from the game...