Mini Q&A For Lifeline

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Mar 25, 2014.

1. IllBlazer

IllBlazer Got Your Back

C'mon of its strictly for the latest consoles, I believe, the game would benefit very nicely from a total overhaul of the graphics. I like the original SoD graphics seeing as it is limited to being on Xbla and stuff.

But the new game. I want to see something amazing to make the undead truly come alive. Graphics and sound wise.

I'm already pumped for it though whatever it may be.

2. MatchesMalone

MatchesMalone Got Your Back

Lifeline is not a new game, it's just DLC for the original game.

Probably they are going to have higher-quality graphics for the next full game, but DLC does not mean a graphics overhaul. I hope I understood your point.

CTANKEP32 and Vers like this.
  3. IllBlazer

IllBlazer Got Your Back

Nope ya misunderstood me. No big deal.

I was talking about the next game that UL releases not SOD.

I just want the next "game" they put out to be leaps and bounds beyond this one, because while it is very fun, it leaves me wanting for much better graphics and smoother framerates, etc.

4. IllBlazer

IllBlazer Got Your Back

I was quoting VenturianCandidate, and williesea in my last post.

5. ShepardOU812

ShepardOU812 Starting Off

Sweet!! Can't wait for the next installment!

6. SMU420Stone

SMU420Stone Got Your Back

A live stream for my birthday? That's awesome guys, thanks!!

Ps - congrats on the new digs! A big milestone for any company! I hope it gets the creative juices flowing freely

7. It would be nice to hear some chatter on a new game title..."SoD 2 Picking Up the Pieces" any ideas?

8. Kiel555

Kiel555 Here To Help

It looks like this PAX east thing is what everyone is waiting on to make their big announcements. UL plans to tell them the release date of Lifeline and, although vague, MS will use this event to talk about future titles including those from UL. Again, there are articles about this but they use words like "any discussion about new titles will be revealed at PAXEast" stuff like that. I've not heard of anything specific nor has anyone said anything specific. Just that if they were to say something specific it would be at PAX East. Haha.

ZKeeper likes this.
  9. I think I'm the only one who is not that enthusiastic about this DLC. I wish you guys put some little extras to Breakdown. The only thing I'm excited is for the Title Update.

10. The Radio chick in Lifeline Cho was her name I think, Is here station going to play music or just broadcasts?

11. MatchesMalone

What would you want as "extras" in Breakdown?

12. I think you will be able to play as other enlisted military personal but I'm not 100% sure, I hope so because that would be great.

13. MatchesMalone

We know that you will not be able to play as civilians. You will recruit other soldiers found, but any civilians you discover can either be ignored or chosen to be evac

14. i know its a odd thing to ask but i just saw the ign vid of lifeline and was thinking could you add mist/dust like in life to the base game and breakdown to make the fps and pop in better

AlexChestbreach likes this.
  15. That would be cool but it would have taken longer to come out.

16. Heartbite

Heartbite Starting Off

I want to apologize inbefore if it's already mentioned. But all I want to know is if the soldiers in lifeline can be recruited in breakdown as additional heros? Would be really awesome. Also only ONE demand on my side: NO DARK HOMEBASE

17. WillieSea

WillieSea Famous

IMHO I am pretty sure lifeline characters are separate from story mode and breakdown.

In all actuality, the story mode characters are 'also' separate from breakdown characters. The story mode characters were 'duplicated' in the breakdown characters listing. So its unlikely they will modify the character lists to story mode and breakdown to add the characters from lifeline.

18. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

From what I have read on the Forum - the Life Line story is running at the same time as the SofD story, so there will be no cross over of characters. Maybe one day, we will see Lily and others, if there is another game after Life Line.

19. Heartbite

Heartbite Starting Off

Well that's a damn shame. Would've loved to get Alicia as my leader in BD, but looks like my current team mom leader have to compensate it. Diane is cool with her skills and traits but I can' take her seriously with the voice she got XD.

20. MatchesMalone

Mods could do it, but it's tricky as that could be seen by Undead Labs and Microsoft as adding DLC content to people that never brought the new DLC