1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

This thread will house all of the links to content on our #1 fan site, MMOZED.

2. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

MMOZED forums, with fan fiction and a fun atmosphere. Post all your fan fiction and ideas there! Team Zed will be lurking...

3. Lennon V. C.

Lennon V. C. Starting Off

Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
  4. I'm in. It'll be nice to still have everyone around and keeping in touch via the new forum.

5. Old forum ain't going anywhere, but the leaders will now get to let the UL dev know what it feels like to have their site creeped. hahah:p

6. Comrades! the pub must stay! That is where we started!

7. :p, alright, I think I'm going to try to make this forum my home, now that I'm back, but I'll pop in on MMOzed occasionally.

8. Hey congrats on becoming numero uno! :D

9. Lilbuffalo

Lilbuffalo Starting Off

Im joinin!

10. MetalMum

MetalMum Starting Off

definatly worth joining both...we got the party started!

11. This is so different but I love it!

12. Lilbuffalo

Lilbuffalo Starting Off

Let's get it started then!!

13. I joined the MMOZed forums a while back (I'm Manic Maverick there), but I stopped posting because it's really hard juggling multiple forums. Which I feel bad about, since the people there are awesome. I'm trying it out again, though. XD I'll just stick here for a little while just to see if I can balance properly, then I'll make my way back to MMOZed.

14. I just came for the zombies but I had no idea that there would be such a huge community for it:)

15. yep.
    MMOZED was started a few months after Undead Labs announced the formation of their company. We have had time to grow.

16. Indeed we did. Well, you did, I'm still fairly new.

17. At least we can keep mmozed! It looks like Sanya also hinted that UL will still be taking ideas from mmozed!

18. MMOZED has officially died. The funeral will be held soon.

19. Capt.C.Baker

Capt.C.Baker Here To Help

Death of MMOZed

20. im going to join