[MOD] State Of Decay Lonewolf Mod - [Latest Version: Alpha 1.5]

Discussion in 'PC Mods' started by Amelia Crasman, May 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forgot to mention one thing,every time I log out,all my snacks disappear,and this is for like 10 seconds when I have a nap.

Del44ZSlayer and Bob Crees like this.
  2. Does this game have to save every 5 seconds,seems a bit much.

Amelia Crasman and Bob Crees like this.
  3. Hello! I'm having a problem with the mod. See, I completely uninstalled State of Decay, deleted any remainder of it from my files, and reinstalled it - clean slate. I wanted to make sure there were no conflicts. However, whenever I attempt to create a game in lone wolf, I get a ctd. I can go to the main menu and pick a profile, etc etc... but the crash happens the moment I click "start a new game." I'm certain the game's up to date, and I have no saves or other mods. I made sure to download your most recent version, and I installed each thing where it was supposed to go. I apologize if you've given the solution to this problem elsewhere, but any insight you may have would be much appreciated.

4. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Banned

5. You do have YOSE correct? My apologies if you do. What mods have you had before Lonewolf?

Bob Crees likes this.
  6. Oh, never exit the game with a stack or consumables more then 4. My sincere apologies

Bob Crees likes this.
  7. I had a small mod that fixes the mt. Tanner bridge plus a mod that stopped ai survivors from running away; that's it. I do have YOSE, yes.

Bob Crees likes this.
  8. Thank you :D

Bob Crees likes this.
  9. So I have no idea why, but purely out of chance I tried to start lone wolf again. This time it works! I apologize for wasting your time.

10. I'm sorry I keep posting, but I read in an earlier post that the building a base without the materials issue was fixed. However, I cannot build a base. Lily's voice is still there, asking if I have enough building materials. My character says "Hmm. Maybe not." I did download v1.5

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  11. I'm really enjoying Lone Wolf. It adds a unique depth and dimension to YOSE gameplay. I am, however, having some difficulties with specialization on my character. When I select a spec to apply, and hold to confirm, it flashes and goes back to deselected. Anyone else having this issue or have a solution? I'm only playing with enhanced textures in addition to Lone Wolf on YOSE.

EDIT: Lone Wolf v1.5

Bob Crees likes this.
  12. Survivors are limited to specializations depending on their skills, so you can specialize in everything, but more than usual

Bob Crees likes this.
  13. You have to have materials to build on specific home sites. Alamo and Church are material free

Bob Crees likes this.
  14. hello. i have an issue. i am trying to move into a base... any base. they all require materials to do so. every time i find materials there is no option to pick them up (rucksack)... just break them open. i have no way to get materials over to a base to establish it. so i just run around solo with no base until im jumped by a horde. ive replayed this like 10 times, and have yet to establish a base. what am i doing wrong? i would love to play this mod, but cant seem to get anywhere. please help. thank you!

Bob Crees and Amelia Crasman like this.
  15. You’re playing Version 1.3 on Lv1, download version 1.5 which fixes this and other patches good sir

Bob Crees likes this.
  16. thank you for the fast reply! i am on 1.5 though. i found this from the nexus (1.3) and your note there redirected me here to get 1.5....
    thank you again for all your work on this mod. very much looking forward to getting back into sod

EDIT: i was able to get into the alamo somehow with no material cost, and now i can go back and pick up materials as normal! thanks again :)

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
    Bob Crees likes this.
  17. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Banned

Amelia Crasman likes this.
  18. And you’re at level 1??

Bob Crees likes this.
  19. yes lol lvl 1. cars destroyed, no food, no ammo, and surrounded by about 10 infestations... doesnt look like ill be getting to lvl 2 anytime soon.

i love mods that make things extremely challenging. it makes progressing that much more gratifying. but i noticed this has changed the resource amount you get from 15 down to 4. with this change, is it even possible to build and max structures at a base during a single level? ie: watchtower, workshops, medical, farm etc....

20. Yes sir, it should be. Hard and energy consuming, but potentially possible :)

Bob Crees likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.