MonPrinCe Challenges!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MonPrinCyCLoPe, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Don't worry, I will get it next time....

Bob Crees and Del44ZSlayer like this.
  2. I'm too lazy to think of a good title! Lol

SonnyJim, Bob Crees and Del44ZSlayer like this.
  3. Del44ZSlayer

Del44ZSlayer Here To Help

Zombie Zumba :p

4. ahahahahahaha I love this Title! Well done Dear Del!!!

5. SonnyJim

SonnyJim Got Your Back

What about the Zombie Nutbush? Haff to remember Tina Turner and middle school dance nights back in the 80's to get this one :D

6. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

I am 'Young' enough to remember this:)

I know have in my mind - I am driving down the road, trying to tune in the car radio and suddenly "Vienna Cho is still here and will keep the music going until the army do something" comes over the speakers. "This is for you oldies out there, don't forget to search what you can. Good luck y'all".

7. my First SoD stream!!!!

SonnyJim, Del44ZSlayer and Bob Crees like this.
  8. my second one!!!

9. my third live stream!

10. where did i stop??? Ohh yesss, my fourth stream live

11. my Secret revealed....this stream is dedicated to @Undead Sanya !
    I know I revealed my RoofParking secrets, but it's because I wanted to show Sanya how much we love her and will miss her.
    a sacrifice worth sacrificing!

12. shooting bullets as a way of stress relief!!!

my 10 cars stream...

13. Del44ZSlayer

Congratulations on the 10 cars @MonPrinCyCLoPe that must have taken some super duper patience indeed!! Well done honey, I'm still in shock from the reveal LOL! Had to quite literally pick my jaw up off the floor! :eek::p

14. I like you Del!
    btw, I ended up the stream by blowing them up all!!! The problem is that I got disconnected...and this is why it wasn't recorded live! i will post the video later since I was able to record it on my Xbox.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
  15. Del44ZSlayer

Oh no??!! That's some bad timing to lose connection, but it gives me something to look forward to, the uploaded video of the ten cars and the BOOM! Fantastic Hun, can't wait. :)

16. Bad news here....i just checked my Xbox and it didn't record it!!! Arghhhhhghhhhhhhhhhh I'm so calm right now....
    I will have to do it again....maybe during a BSD live stream!!!!

17. Del44ZSlayer

What?!? Noooo.....:eek: that's just not fair! I bet you were devastated when you realised it hadn't recorded it? Oh well never mind, the stream was the important bit, and that was a complete success. 10 cars, a new @MonPrinCyCLoPe record, LIVE!!! there's always time before SOD2 to try again honey, I'm sure. :)

SonnyJim and Bob Crees like this.
  18. ohhhhhhhh yes my sweety Pie, I will definitely do it again Live.....

19. Yesterday I parked 10 brown trucks on top of a warehouse roof in Lifeline...this challenge was requested to me live by the mysterious man who handles @stateofdecay on twitter!!!lol

enjoy it

Bob Crees and Del44ZSlayer like this.
  20. Yesterday i was going to park 10 cars on the bronto....unfortunately i got no luck.... @Fabian907 was there witnessing it live.....i only parked 5 cars....
    On a bright side, i found the Zombie Hulk near the end of stream....Zed Banner! lol