More State of Decay?

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Jeff, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Auditorex

Auditorex Here To Help

I imagine after the release of Moonrise.

2. Rotten

Rotten Starting Off

I read it wrong...nm.

3. it would be nice to have the game open up to more than just a small 3 mini town location or a small city, something more open worldish like the fallout maps, I know this would cause complications on a scale that large but im sure the team at undead labs could handle it

Atrocityl87 and Cejao like this.
  4. Cejao

Cejao Famous

something like how H1Z1 is coming along.
    Ive been playing it on early access alpha on Steam, (PC)
    imagine state of decay, but open world multiplayer where not only zombies can kill you but also other players and perma-death is there so they can take all your stuff. and a crafting system where like fallout, everything you pick up has a use and can be used for crafting from healing and combat items, to base doors/walls, look out posts, and structures.
    PvE servers, PvP servers. plenty of options.
    As its in alpha its buggy as heck. but its definitely what Id like state of decay to maybe look like one day.

5. Shatznr

Shatznr Here To Help

I really hope future games to not allow player vs player. I want a survival game that supports groups working together....there are plenty of other games to play that are pvp in nature.

6. Biggles

Biggles Here To Help

No. That game...
    no.

maltriagon likes this.
  7. (sorry for my english, i am from germany)

State of Decay is still my favorite game with the perfect mix of fighting, exploration, base construction and team building/management. There are so many new and fresh ideas into this game and the complete concept is amazing. So it was easy to get over the technical and a.i. problems.

I would love SoD 2 with more of your brilliant ideas and technical improvements.

8. Come on I need more SOD what I have now is good but I want MORE

9. Dunadain

Dunadain Famous

I got my 360 as a gift last Christmas. SOD was the only reason I actually started playing it. Now I can't turn it off. Thank You, UL crack dealers...

10. DJB204

DJB204 Famous

Hell Yeah I want more State Of Decay, but this thread worries me. Do you guys have to convince Microsoft (Phil Spencer) to back this development? Are they debating whether they should support the next State Of Decay? I thought another game was guaranteed.

11. YojimBeau

YojimBeau Famous

This thread was started more than two years ago.

DJB204 likes this.
  12. DJB204

DJB204 Famous

Thanks for pointing that out lol, I didn't catch that.

13. Great game I hope there is more state of decay to come.

14. Auditorex

Auditorex Here To Help

Is it possible to receive a little hint on the next SOD?

15. Rock33B

Rock33B Here To Help

Hint... It's being made as we speak.

16. Auditorex

Auditorex Here To Help

I'am aware of that. I was wondering if we can get a sneak peek (even though it's extremely slim).

17. BoRoBomB

BoRoBomB Here To Help

and Bobcat Godthwaite is voicing all of the characters.

Rock33B likes this.
  18. Sapper Jay 12B

Sapper Jay 12B Here To Help

SoD was awesome. Then came Breakdown which was equally incredible. Then came Lifeline, which battered SOD vets into changing their own survival tactics and making tough choices between the mission, the soldiers, and the civilians. A lot of people gripe about a lot of little things and maybe a couple big things with the games but I'm personally impressed with the rapid progression of this game.
    It literally came out of nowhere and turned into one of my top 3 favorite games of all time. I been gaming since the Atari was still a big deal.

Undead Nicole and Rock33B like this.
  19. Rock33B

Rock33B Here To Help

Amen Brother.

20. osamaclees

osamaclees Here To Help

haha nice I bought an Atari 520STFM a few years back and an amiga500 for like $50 for them both and a shit tonne of games.
    Probably the single greatest purchase in my entire life

Rock33B and Sapper Jay 12B like this.