More State of Decay?

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Jeff, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Cejao

Cejao Famous

h1z1 is awesome, Im on the plague server (as cejao) and loving the survival pve content, if state of decay was half way like pve h1z1, it'd be bitchin,.

DeadK9Handler and Aunt Alicia like this.
  2. Hello, it is geting URGENT that i plays new State of Decay. please guy ... tell us some thing about the new State of Decay 2 (FOR PC), if it is mmo be caerfull to do it well, very tuff market. H1z1 nice but pve get quikly board and pvp if your alone you dy quikly and if you have good team you clear the map easy plus very important, the cheater kill the game. Infestation mouai... with team but no craft realy and cheat 300% + bugs. The wondefull thing of State of decay is few years after i still love it. State of decay breakdown nice too but map too limited (YOUR GAME ARE JUST GREAT dont misunderstand me). dying light very nice graphic but i didn't finish some thing is missing in the game (Build base). The best would be to make same type of game but with bigger map a bit more of control of your base and very important that we can play 4-6 persone on the map with story and when it end the player think the game is over make like some huge new waves of zombie come.

Well in resume, exacly the same game with bigger map (City/farm/small vilage/woods/military camp) a bit more of craft build base and for 4-6 player with nice story. And when stroy end then the game continue with few EVENT like huge wave of zone arrive will the base survive or some surviver come to take your base.

Well i truste you guys !! but please SOON or make some new EVENT in the old one that we keep waiting the new stat of decay.
    (Sorry for my english ... i am french)

Best regards

Cejao and Bob Crees like this.
  3. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

I'm really sorry man. We can't talk about what we're working on or the Zombies will get us.

4. it would seem that making a definitive zombie survival game on xbox is a hard task for the guys at UL.

i bought SoD and its 2 DLC but feel somewhat let down by the lack of options,bugs and repetition.
    i was hoping for a more expansive and immersive experience.

definitely,but on a bigger map with more zombies.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2016
    MYMIC and Cejao like this.
  5. I am such a SOD advocate that I am willing to wait for a bug free multiplayer unmatched zombie experience from UL, which I know you guys can deliver! But the sooner the better! IJS

Burzum and M >>> like this.
  6. well they have failed to deliver on "Class 4" and if the next installment is like SoD it will be mediocre at best!

7. State of decay one the best zombie games ever made period class 4 going to be epic can't wait thank you undead labs for creating one of my favorites and no this game is not mediocre

8. lol,curb the fanboyism a little there,buddy.you must work for UL to make such a BOLD statement!!!

9. Undead Nicole

FYI, because you are new - but Fanboy is a bad word here and we don't use it. Why? Because it's an insult and personal insults aren't allowed. :) Just a friendly reminder to not do it again.

10. Aww, but Nicole, now they can't compliment us.

11. maltriagon

maltriagon Here To Help

Honestly people just like the game. One could say calling it mediocre is also a BOLD statement.

Dan Dan the Man and Dantron like this.
  12. now now lets not blow this out of proportion,its not an insult nor is it a personal insult.people need to develop thicker skins and try not take things personal.i would like to know what makes this game the best zombie game for these people,whereas myself as a follower of this game idea from before the days this forum existed has seen this idea change,im not new here,my real is account here is "rick grimes hand" its not a banned account,i just forgot the password to it,lol.
    in any case life and other things has my attention since those days,but i thought id pop by and drop some constructive critique much to the annoyance of some,i did buy the game and its dlc's skipped YO because i didnt want to buy basically the same game twice and i found sod frustrating as hell,i stated reasons on other threads here.but it appears that that original idea from years ago has been finally dropped.

lol,did you just try turn this into an us v them scenario?
    how juvenile of you :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2016
  13. Undead Nicole

:) That wasn't an invitation to argue your point. :) I was pointing out the rules. Please follow them.

maltriagon likes this.
  14. Dan Dan the Man

Dan Dan the Man Got Your Back

Yes I agree SoD is awesome because I like awesome games. It's not for everyone, and honestly the only reason I could see people NOT liking it is because of its unforgiving nature.

By unforgiving I mean, hard. I mean it will kill your favorite character and that's it, they're dead. It doesn't matter if it was your fault or because of a bug. That's my favorite thing. I'm so tired of the patronizing consumerism that is our world now a days. It has to be forgiving, or hold your hand to be fun and worthwhile, well I say nay! If things get too easy, what's the point of the journey? The customer is always right? Pffffft tell that to the guy eating your face or trying to steal your food in a REAL survival situation. If I'm going to play a survival simulation, I want to have the survival part simulated. There aren't enough games like SoD. There definitely aren't many games that can have bugs only add to the charm of the game.

Bob Crees and maltriagon like this.
  15. Yes I want more....This has been my favorite zombie game of all time since it's release. So I want the game to go to the next level and be better; visually, more locations and less limitations on home sites

16. Dunadain

Dunadain Famous

'Class 4' is being sat on by Microsoft until they can debut it as a launch title for the re-skin of the Xbone. The code is nearly finished, and they are currently working on a ton of dlc.

There is now a small group working on Rift-type interface.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
    Izuela and Cejao like this.
  17. Talented_Thumbs

Talented_Thumbs Got Your Back

YES!

I would support anything the team has in mind.

My one wish is that it be a co-op experience. :):)

18. Gmutant

Gmutant Here To Help

Insider information? Please share!

Also, IMO, DLC that is being worked on before release isn't really DLC and really should be a part of the game. Just my two cents.

DJB204 and Cejao like this.
  19. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator Staff Member

...don't tease the gullible. Or at least save it for the annual April Fool's thread.

20. JCass

JCass Got Your Back

If a Developer by the name of Undead Labs has to even ask that question I'm not sure how to proceed....
    (Build it ASAP please.)

Cejao likes this.