My challenges not being counted :,(

Discussion in 'State of Decay Bugs' started by The Sweet Meat, Dec 1, 2017.

1. The Sweet Meat

The Sweet Meat Got Your Back

I'm playing YOSE breakdown and on Level 2 on the 1X, and I'm trying to get ANY of the challenges done. But nothing I am doing is counting towards the total of any challenge anymore. I was fine on level 1 though. "The Enthusiast" stopped at 26, "The Phoenix" stopped at ONE, "The Hunter" stopped at 17! I don't know what to do, and I'm at my wits end. :(

Del44ZSlayer and Bob Crees like this.
  2. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

I know that this is so frustrating, but have you contacted Xbox Support? The challenges and achievements are all counted on their end and they may have a way to nudge them loose.

3. The Sweet Meat

okay, I'll try that, thank you!

4. The Sweet Meat

Okay I tried that, and they said since it was the challenges in-game, that is was most likely the game. I tried a local save wipe and that didn't work. I really don't want to un/reinstall.

Edit: I'm un/reinstalling rite now. I'll give a heads up if it works or doesn't...

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  5. The Sweet Meat

The problem is still there. Also, I just noticed that when I try unlocking The Enthusiast, the count goes towards The Dead Man, even though they're not even bloaters. I already unlocked The Dead Man. The count is now 77/5....

6. Undead Nicole

Man that really bums me out when they don't do their jobs. :( If it was an in-game Bug then every single player from the beginning of time would have had this problem. Start a new game on a different profile. (Try running a Vanilla game.) Play until it saves (you have to make it to the church post cut scene and following Lily around the Church) Then go back and see if anything gets kicked loose in your Breakdown game.

7. The Sweet Meat

Okay! So after a few days I figured it out...kinda. So the challenges ARE being tracked, but they are being visually recorded as the challenge listed below it. But once I meet the challenges requirements, the right one unlocks. Super weird, but I can still play :) Thank you for your advice Nicole!

8. Undead Nicole

That makes me feel a little better. I'm glad they are unlocking. :)