Need help with October Challenge: Slasher Flick

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KNomad, Oct 8, 2017.

1. KNomad

KNomad Starting Off

My problem basically is the that Achievement Tracker never makes progress - I'm stuck on 0%

I've used all kinds of 'blades' and tried all game modes.
    I've cleared the XBone cache, removed and re installed the game, local savefiles and my profile.

My last option is to reformat my hard drive and hope for the best.
    I also haven't tried deleting my cloud saves.

2. I'm having the exact same issue. I've counted out over 200 kills on each blade and nothing.

3. Takuro_Spirit

Takuro_Spirit Here To Help

Come to think of it, I'm SURE I killed more than 200 zed yesterday with blades.... and it remains locked. I'll have to check progression when I get home.

Cejao, e5futter and Bob Crees like this.
  4. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

Do a cache reset.

Hold the Xbox button on your console down for 10-12 seconds. When everything is shut down, turn your Xbox back on and play the game. You will gain progress on the achievement.

It worked for me. :)

5. Del44ZSlayer

Del44ZSlayer Here To Help

Can I just ask, how or where can you check the progression of an achievement, as I didn't even know u could but that's real handy esp with needing to know if your dozens of kills out or maybe just 2?

Cejao, e5futter and Bob Crees like this.
  6. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

On Xbox one, press the Xbox button on the controller, scroll up to the achievements, go right and under the locked achievement you will see a bar with a percentage above it on the right, that's the percentage.

Cejao, Del44ZSlayer and Bob Crees like this.
  7. Del44ZSlayer

Oh I see, thanks for that, for some reason (possibly my killer flu) I'd been unable to pinpoint it. :p

8. KNomad

KNomad Starting Off

Logged in yesterday to finally find my Achievement credited.
    Took a week as the date completed was listed as 10/2.

Anyone else having trouble should give it some time

9. Del44ZSlayer

@KNomad that's great news. Congrats on the blades, the Spartan sword is my favourite :)

Bob Crees and Cejao like this.
  10. Cejao

Cejao Famous

I like the Orc Sword myself.

11. Del44ZSlayer

The vampire blade is a neat looking sleek blade too, just not great quality, only 3 out of 5 bars I think? There handy to call in early on when ur locker is limited stock so to speak.:p

Cejao and Bob Crees like this.
  12. Cejao

Cejao Famous

the Pry-knife from the firefighter pack is my favorite bladed weapon, so small and light, but so lethal, and has great durability.

Del44ZSlayer and Bob Crees like this.
  13. Del44ZSlayer

I will try that out, I also use the fireman's axe from that pack on my people as it just looks cooler than the normal heavy axe. Im superficial like that LOL:p

Cejao and Bob Crees like this.
  14. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

I am hoping us PC Users will be able to have monthly challenges, well that's if SoD2 has them.

kurt10, Del44ZSlayer and Cejao like this.