New Concept Art At IGN

Discussion in 'News' started by Undead Nicole, Dec 5, 2016.

1. zechs

zechs Here To Help

I'm more interested if we will have crawlers...

2. chikawowwow

chikawowwow Here To Help

I think it's likely, ULabs said they had problems optimising the animation engine (or similar) in SOD1. They shouldn't have an issue this time around.

3. Zamasu

Zamasu Here To Help

More Lily, more zombies, more decay.

4. rebel36

rebel36 Famous

Great article and concept art pictures. Nice to get a few more nuggets of information about SOD2. This might satisfy our game info cravings for just a bit longer...nah, we crave SOD2 news like Zeds crave brains. But this will suffice...for now.:)

5. State of fate

State of fate Starting Off

Look at the car and you see a survivor getting out of it

6. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

Guess like he came to get some whooping cause "that's a lot of 'em"
    There's also a big un grabbing a survivor on the left.

7. Takuro_Spirit

Takuro_Spirit Here To Help

Just keep that Gremlin away from any pregnant ex-farmers....

Doomen Gloom, Bob Crees and Cejao like this.
  8. Lanzdowne

Lanzdowne Here To Help

Decent article, more breadcrumbs.. you know we want a bigger slice of pie.

9. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

If crawlers do come to play I hope they aren't crawling fast or dead silent when I'm scavenging. ;)

10. Vers

Vers Here To Help

The picture is so grainy it's really tough to tell. The posture looks a lot like an alerted zed. Same goes for the figure running toward the "camera."

11. Cejao

Cejao Famous

Shadow in the upper left building window looks like a survivor watching and not helping.

12. DJB204

DJB204 Famous

He's got the classic SoD zed stance though, he's a zed in my book.

13. Tsewe

Tsewe Here To Help

I'd say the 4th is the guy coming out of the car, as mentioned above, but it could also have been the one running towards the camera in the background (right side). I know it's probably a zombie, but his eyes weren't glowy, so I assumed one of the 4 just panicked and started running like hell haha.

14. TaurusHK

TaurusHK Here To Help

(Humming trailer theme) by Jesper Kyd

15. DeaconX

DeaconX Starting Off

Reading this earlier really brightened my day. Like a zombie, it came out of nowhere... Unlike a zombie, I was delighted to see it.

"[Unreal Engine 4] makes it far easier for us to add new content and features to the game, both before and after release." -- THIS is fantastic. Both for quicker development, AND for post-launch support. I'm sure many of us are hoping for many many many updates post-launch, including new areas, features and content.

Can't wait to hear more. Hope the team is doing well, and enjoys some well deserved time off for the holidays.

16. Morak

Morak Got Your Back

[​IMG]

17. Dynamite

Dynamite Here To Help

Nice screenshots! I like that the look is still very much like the original but nicer.

18. Delicious IGN article is delicious... :)

19. andydabeast

andydabeast Got Your Back

I have the weird shadow issue but haven't tried to fix it. My initial launch was rough but I got it working. I don't think this question belongs in this thread tho

20. chikawowwow

chikawowwow Here To Help

I know, seems neither of us like using the PM feature. Thanks anyway.