New YOSE info posted!

Discussion in 'News From the Lab' started by Undead Sanya, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

2. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

3. Bturn

Bturn Starting Off

Awesome! I'm definitely going to pick up this up on day one, also I'm back everyone!

4. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Nice:)

And Welcome Back Bturn:)

XzerothreeX likes this.
  5. Shadowfogkiller

Shadowfogkiller Here To Help

[​IMG]
    Can I now kick people at the speed of light?

Jakeypake and Misaki like this.
  6. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Yay! I love the nod to the Day by Day Armageddon books! I'm hoping you guys squeezed in a new note found in random loot. "I AM QUANTUM." That would be awesome.

Kamiel and Bob Crees like this.
  7. Kamiel

Kamiel Got Your Back

I thought the same thing about the supply drop from remote six.

On the steam version, will we have to use the code on day one to get access to the goodies? My laptop is in nerd of a new fan and my video card on my pc just tanked. Going to be a while before I can replace or fix them.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2015
    XzerothreeX likes this.
  8. Dantron

Dantron Here To Help

Dantron thanks Sanya for the interesting information. Dantron also thanks e5 for e5's pie business. :)

DeadK9Handler and XzerothreeX like this.
  9. RossBeeUK

RossBeeUK Got Your Back

Does it matter whether you get digital or disc to receive the Prepper Bonus DLC?

10. Applesintime

Applesintime Famous

11. I would assume it wouldn't, given as if you preorder it physically you will just get a bonus code to enter, and preodering on steam would automatically give it to you.

It does, because you can transfer saves after TU7 in the current version of State of Decay, and if you have the game already then you get 33% off YOSE and get a few more assorted goodies.

XzerothreeX likes this.
  12. RossBeeUK

RossBeeUK Got Your Back

You can transfer saves?

I'm going to pre order it digitally on Xbox One

Jakeypake likes this.
  13. Applesintime

Applesintime Famous

*swears loudly* My SoD was in my hacked account, and I don't think i have the money. Anyway, could I get something to help with that?

14. Shatznr

Shatznr Here To Help

CabooseNomerson and XzerothreeX like this.
  15. Lukebazz91

Lukebazz91 Here To Help

So if i wait until may 1st to get the physical copy i wont get the prepper pack?

Is the digital copy the only way to get the 33% discount?

Jakeypake, XzerothreeX and RossBeeUK like this.
  16. RossBeeUK

RossBeeUK Got Your Back

So on Xbox One around a week before its released you can pre purchase it digitally and it all downloads so that the minute it's launched you can play it. They do it for every new game on Xbox One now.

17. Shatznr

Shatznr Here To Help

Thanks for that info @RossBeeUK . I did not realize that they did that now on XboxOne - I will totally be doing that.

18. RossBeeUK

RossBeeUK Got Your Back

I did the same with GTA 5, Halo Master Chief Edition and Dying Light.
    It will all download when you pre purchase but you can't load the game until 12.01AM on April 28 (release day). It's you best option if you are looking forward to just jumping in straight away. Otherwise you have to wait for it to download and install on the day.

19. Domino_Effect_V

Domino_Effect_V Got Your Back

ah man, I cant decide wether to download it and get the discount, or get the disc(much better) at full price.

XzerothreeX likes this.