New YOSE info posted!

Discussion in 'News From the Lab' started by Undead Sanya, Feb 16, 2015.

1. WillieSea

WillieSea Famous

It's not "Lily is dead", it's the "dead pony" line that Lily used to say, but was removed because of whiners.

2. comegetsome

comegetsome Got Your Back

Yea I know, forgot a Pony it seems

Guess i'm not perfect after all :rolleyes:

Boo! to the whiners tho, I enjoyed the dead Lily.. I mean "dead pony" line

3. AblativMeatshld

AblativMeatshld Here To Help

I have often found that the reason we can't have nice things is because of other people.

Though it has been far too long, so I can only barely remember what the line was in the first place.

4. comegetsome

This isn't verbatim but it went something like..

You: I'm almost there
    Lily: I hope you brought me something pretty
    You: Yea, I brought you a pony; but it tried to bite me so I shot it in the face :)

Vers and e5futter like this.
  5. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

Lets not forget that any community member could end up killing themselves, or worse, each other, if things weren't taken care of. I still miss the hell out of that. :(
    With her ending it in

"That's just disturbing on so many levels"

I miss that too! :'(

Zombie_Coats and comegetsome like this.
  6. AblativMeatshld

Well I don't understand what's wrong with that at all.

*Wishes he were not a broken, broken soul*

7. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

@AblativMeatshld Welcome to the Forum:)

Like I said in another Thread, I am sure I have never heard that 'Pony Line' in the game. I thought I had bought SoD just after it was first released, but maybe not.

comegetsome likes this.
  8. AblativMeatshld

Nah, I KNOW I heard it, because Lily's voice is distinct in my mind saying "That's just disturbing on so many levels."

9. comegetsome

Maybe it was cut from the UK version.. it def was in the game tho Bob :) if i was able to stream at the time i would pull up a vid for proof but am sure you can probably Youtube it :)

Bob Crees likes this.
  10. BridgetFisher

BridgetFisher Got Your Back

Big SOD fan, will there be any kind of physical collectors edition we can get for PC or any other platform?
    Was just about to preorder on steam, but wanted to check if there was a Collectors Edition coming. Thanks for any info!

XzerothreeX likes this.
  11. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Unfortunately we are not releasing YOSE on disc for PC. Thank you for your support though. It is so much appreciated.

DeadK9Handler and XzerothreeX like this.
  12. BridgetFisher

BridgetFisher Got Your Back

If undead labs ever makes a Collectors edition for their future games count me as interested as a fan! Thank you for the information, good luck!

13. Zombie_Coats

Zombie_Coats Here To Help

That would be +1 from me! *heart*

Does anyone know if the achievements have been added to or if they are as per the original game and dlcs?

Thanks. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2015
    XzerothreeX and Undead Nicole like this.
  14. gt-Weedy683

gt-Weedy683 Starting Off

Already pre-ordered!!!can't wait!!!:D:D:D

XzerothreeX likes this.
  15. Necrotic Eradicator

Necrotic Eradicator Here To Help

Pre-ordered for Xbone, downloaded and now waiting for it to become playable on release day . . Thanks UL, I look forward to playing again and getting stuck into the stuff I missed last time.

Very addictive and absorbing game, last time I played the 360 version I only said to myself . . "Oh just a couple of hours" the reality was . . . . no sleep at all and a night of strong coffee.

16. Before I start I want to make it clear that this is just my own opinion.

Am I the only person that feels totally insulted and cheated by this YOSE farce?

The extra vehicles, textures, characters etc are at best a patch. Yet those among us that have been through the whole game, all DLC, and in my case have all the achievements, are still expected to pay 66% of the retal price to get it? Undead Labs couldn't have made more of an insult to fans of the game. If there were more maps, more game modes, multiplayer, better homestead layouts and a bunch of extra stuff that fans on this very site said they wanted then sure we might be expected to pay for a new DLC but that's it.

It won't make much of a difference but I for one will not be getting YOSE and if this is how UL are going to treat fans in the future they may as well start calling themselves EA and make people pay for individual rounds of ammo. What an amazing way to cash in on gullable players.

17. Zombie_Coats

Zombie_Coats Here To Help

Hmmm.... maybe then this version is not made for you!?

If you are going to blame UL for releasing something that you feel isnt warranted then blame Microsoft Labs (the publisher) too and then some... I suspect they are the major force in making this version available. That said I think it was Sanja who posted that this was a contractual obligation aimed more at gamers on the Xbox One and new PC players.... though I could be wrong here.

Therefore Id just be happy that you got the original game.... and if like me you dont have a console, forever grateful they made it available for PC in the first place! :)

Im not saying your opinion is wrong but you dont have to buy it. If you do then great but obviously you dont have enough +'s to do so. Im sure UL wont be too unhappy you wont buy it. But if you do then get it for the right reasons. Im not too sure atm. Other games are out and Id rather buy GTA V... even if its a game Ive played through 3 times already in previous versions...

If there was a PC collectors edition... Id snap it up in a heartbeat (w/o the discount).

Just one last thing.... I dont think this version is aimed at gullable players.... I honestly dont know where you get that from.... I havent seen a gullable survivor on these forums full-stop.

18. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

I appreciate your opinion, but whole-heartedly disagree.

AirwolfUSAF and Zombie_Coats like this.
  19. kainoa25

kainoa25 Got Your Back

You're entitled to your opinion but I personally already paid for it on the X1. Let's look at this, in my opinion this game(without the old bugs from before) was worth 60$ to me. I would have paid 60$ for it day 1 when it came out on the 360 so I have no problem paying again cause for SoD I paid a total of. $20(SoD 360) + $7(1st DLC) + $7(2nd DLC) + 20(YOSE) = 56(plus taxes so roughly $60. I don't mind paying the extra $ to a company that produces results. Not that SoD and YOSE is an extra $ in the first place. Well worth my money and I have no regrets!

Dantron likes this.
  20. Applesintime

Applesintime Famous