New YOSE info posted!

Discussion in 'News From the Lab' started by Undead Sanya, Feb 16, 2015.

1. only 9days yo goo boooommmm !!!!!

ArcherBird likes this.
  2. brianhumbum

brianhumbum Got Your Back

Unfortunately I had the original on xbox 360 and haven't bought an xbox one yet so no loyalty discount for me. But I love Undead Labs so I'll be buying the whole thing again on Steam to support them.

ArcherBird, rebel36, Vers and 2 others like this.
  3. sappooooo14

sappooooo14 Starting Off

I might even buy the game for xbone and pc, because undead labs deserve the rewards from making such a amazing game..

4. brianhumbum

I just wish I could predownload the game so it's ready to go on the 28th. Apparently Xbox 1 players were able to do that.

5. YojimBeau

YojimBeau Famous

It's <4GB on PC, so hopefully that won't take you too long to download and install. :)

6. brianhumbum

Yea hopefully

7. WillieSea

WillieSea Famous

Per profile, just like on the 360.
    I have also heard of people saving one on the hard drive, one on the cloud and one on a USB drive.
    But I don't have a console so not sure how much of that is true.

8. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

So you get an account license and a machine license when you buy State of Decay and YOSE. This means that you can create any number of profiles on your machine and play new games with them.

9. sappooooo14

sappooooo14 Starting Off

The guy in the weird suit, ohh I think he's a new character model but not sure

10. Stiggie

Stiggie Got Your Back

I just hope all my profiles on Xbox One can play with bonus character. The DLC you get for been an already pre owner of SOD.

11. Undead Nicole

Stiggie, did you purchase the game using your original account? If you received the discount you should get the bonus content.

12. Stiggie

Stiggie Got Your Back

Ye got everything with my original account but playing it with a new profile so hope that bonus content can be used by my new profile too.

13. Necrotic Eradicator

Necrotic Eradicator Here To Help

Hi Stiggie, I think that you'll only get the bonus content if you are using the account you bought the original SOD with . . if you're playing on a new or different account, I don't think the market place "Knows" you've bought it before.

That's my understanding anyway.

14. Stiggie

Stiggie Got Your Back

Cool not stressed can do without it.

15. Apparently Steam unlocked early, got to install my game now when I woke instead of in 8 hours! See you next year, tell my wife and kids I love them...

Necrotic Eradicator likes this.
  16. brianhumbum

Steam unlocked early. PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Undead Nicole

If you purchased it with your original account you should have it there. However, if you're playing on a new profile, you may not see it.

XzerothreeX likes this.
  18. DeadK9Handler

DeadK9Handler Here To Help

So was playing with my new account after downloading it on my old account uploaded to Xbox one. Guess what GuruBani was unlocked on my new account. YAY!!!!!!! Basically I downloaded it all to my "old" account and played it on my updated one! Score!!

Dantron and XzerothreeX like this.