News about SOD2 from other agencies (Not necessarily new info)

Discussion in 'News' started by DeadK9Handler, Jun 13, 2016.

1. DeadK9Handler

DeadK9Handler Here To Help

Yes, I am tantalized!! Now take my money!!

2. DeadK9Handler

3. Vers

Vers Here To Help

Not sure if this is new but:

https://www.theverge.com/2017/6/11/15779192/state-of-decay-2-trailer-microsoft-xbox-e3-2017

Here’s how the developers describe the set-up:

18 months after the zombie apocalypse, the military abandons a refugee camp in small-town America. Those left behind must band together to survive the fall of civilization and the rise of the undead. In State of Decay 2, it’s up to you to gather survivors, build a community, and redefine what it means to survive.

State of Decay 2 will be exclusive to Xbox One and Windows 10, and will launch in spring 2018.

4. Kid Kayole

Kid Kayole Here To Help

The State of Decay 2 page on the Xbox website has some pictures I've not seen before, including some of what appear to be different facilities. It also mentions human enemies and how "your choices define your survival story".

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/state-of-decay-2

Edit: It also has a picture of the box art, although I'm all but certain that will be subject to change

5. ManElegant

ManElegant Got Your Back

After watching the clip at E3 I can say confidently this will be the easiest purchase I'm making this year. God damn does it look good.

XzerothreeX, Doomen Gloom and kurt10 like this.
  6. MrStrange

MrStrange Got Your Back

Any new info coming to Gamescom? Skipping it otherwise.

Doomen Gloom likes this.
  7. YojimBeau

YojimBeau Famous

I watched it. Jeff was there and did the usual spiel. Only tidbit that I gleaned was that the flare system is going to be an insta-join type thing. He said, "you push the little xbox button and you're in"...referring to answering the beacon when someone shoots a flare.

8. Cejao

Cejao Famous

9. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Did Jeff mention anything for PC Users?

10. DeadK9Handler

11. Cejao

Cejao Famous

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  12. Rooney

Rooney Got Your Back

Done. We have two likes now

13. Dunadain

Dunadain Famous

Youtube vid from Outsidexbox 10/2/17.

Mostly summary, but does discuss leadership details, Bloodplague zeds and tombstones.