Nobody survive alone. A collective knowledge for YOSE.

Discussion in 'State of Decay Guides' started by FreedomFighter, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Brymstone

Brymstone Starting Off

I really haven't seen a great deal of benefit from the ninja skill. I've reached level 50 in Breakdown and when it comes to scavenging it helps you do so faster but really if you take your time and keep your head on a swivel you can usually avoid zeds with non-ninja characters. If you start getting swarmed inside just jump out a window and use those molotovs then go back to what you were doing. In fact I've been jumped many times by ferals while trying to ninja around towns.

2. CaptainAssassin

CaptainAssassin Here To Help

No... that happens with .50cal rifles only.

Radek Černý likes this.
  3. ErnestK7

ErnestK7 Here To Help

I love ninjas, but ferals are a pain, but now whenever I head out I take a follower, and they kick ferals off me.

4. Ok, bodyslam - what is that? I haven't encounter that. Is it a pro wrestling named differently in Xbox?

Bob Crees likes this.
  5. CaptainAssassin

CaptainAssassin Here To Help

Bob Crees likes this.
  6. JollyZed

JollyZed Starting Off

aim for the head, included with melee weapons ;), theres a high chanche to have a one kill headshot if you try to aim the zombies skull with your bat

Bob Crees likes this.
  7. MrStrange

MrStrange Got Your Back

When it comes to Ferals, I discovered a surprisingly simple solution to them. I keep them in view, and jog to the side. When they leap, they go right past you and land on their face, wherein I then sprint over and LB+Y them in the head.
    This underline will NOT disable, Jeez.
    Anyway, I use it to murder them now. If they don't leap, sprint a distance away then start to strafe dodge them again, to try to get them to leap.
    I'll try and share a vid later of what I do.

Bob Crees likes this.
  8. MrStrange

MrStrange Got Your Back

Bob Crees likes this.
  9. Doomen Gloom

Doomen Gloom Famous

Cardio then cardio then more cardio after that the rest come easy

10. zechs

zechs Here To Help

Cardio and stealth kills. Since stealth kills gives Wits experience too.