Official YOSE release announcement

Discussion in 'News From the Lab' started by Undead Sanya, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Flagg

Flagg Got Your Back

Forced!? My god are you in trouble? Do we need to contact authorities for your safety? Because if someone is forcing you to purchase a video game they must be a madman. Are they armed? We need to know so the police, soon to be on their way to save you and any other innocents with you, can plan the proper method of entry and how much force they should use.
    I'm so shocked and sorry that such a horrible situation has befallen a fellow 'State of Decay' fan. This is truly terrible!
    ;):cool::p

2. Zombie bait

Zombie bait Starting Off

Is yose going to be available for the 360 so we get the new heroes facility's weapons ?

3. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

Yose will not be available for he 360. Just Xbox One and PC.

4. brianhumbum

brianhumbum Got Your Back

I haven't been able to find out if I bought the original and dlc on Xbox 360 is there a way to get the 33% discount if you want to get the YOSE on PC (since I don't have an XBOX one)

5. CaptainAssassin

CaptainAssassin Here To Help

Nope. If you want the discount for YOSE on Steam, you need to have bought the original SoD on Steam prior to. No trans-platform discounts are happening.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
  6. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Because they are different SKUs and retail platforms, we don't have a way to cross check the prior sales. However, it's possible that SoD will go on sale on Steam before YOSE releases. :)

MrMonst3r likes this.
  7. AblativMeatshld

AblativMeatshld Here To Help

I'm going to be honest, I usually avoid editions like this (unless I don't already own the game) because I generally don't find them to add enough value to justify the spending. And I'm poor, so there's that...

In this instance, however, I have to admit that I squee'd a little when I heard. Plus I get to play it on the console hooked up to the good TV (WalMart + Christmas = THANKS DAD!). And to top it all off I love the developer - I put them with Bioware at the top of my "I'll buy stuff from you" list (I own pretty much everything MassEffect, to my shame). I had three absolute favorite games in 2013 - Assassin's Creed: Black Flag, Tomb Raider, and State of Decay. And honestly, I might have spent more time on SoD.

As for co-op or multiplayer, I'd prefer co-op, but I'll be honest - I loath online (read: multiplayer or co

So I'll eat ramen noodles for a week and toss money at the game, even if classes mean I don't get to play it much until the summer comes around.

In fact, classes are slow right now... Think I'll dust off my N̶e̶t̶f̶l̶i̶x̶ ̶M̶a̶c̶h̶i̶n̶e̶ Xbox 360 and go back to trying to finish LifeLine (I'll admit, I might have said unfortunate things about UL staff while playing, but time has given me perspective, and I take back almost all of it).

Vers, MrMonst3r, WillieSea and 2 others like this.
  8. AblativMeatshld

AblativMeatshld Here To Help

I opted to restart the main campaign, and two things come to mind...

1) I forgot how hard the early part of the game was. I can't keep a weapon to save my life. Annoying as hell.
    2) I remembered that I didn't like Alan, but I had forgotten what a stone-cold prick the dude is. I actively looking forward to when I get to off the guy. Does that make me a bad person?

Because, like, I'm a massive jerk, but I like to think I wouldn't use what is effectively the end of the world to become the biggest jackass of all time. Alan, however, appears to be going for the indoor record for consecutive days of being a toolbag.

Vers and MrMonst3r like this.
  9. WillieSea

WillieSea Famous

Are you going to start singing Kum-by-yah?

:p

10. dynastyhan

dynastyhan Famous

I just bought an xbox one from amazon warehouse for $220 but there's no new exciting games out yet. I guess I'll wait for SOD: YOSE to come out end of this month to play it! :D

Vers likes this.