Official YOSE release announcement

Discussion in 'News From the Lab' started by Undead Sanya, Jan 21, 2015.

1. No. No they couldn't.

They are already trying to quit the Titanic they created that is Internet Explorer (IE6 still has market share >.>) ...it wouldn't make sense to further their own mistakes by adding backward compatibility where none is needed.

2. CaptainAssassin

CaptainAssassin Here To Help

They could've done that properly on the 360 too... but...

3. Putting backwards compatibility would still add value to the games on the 360. No less than 5 years from now, these games we payed 60 dollars for are probably going to be sold for no more than 5 bucks.

4. Shatznr

Shatznr Here To Help

I also think the issue some folks are forgetting, - some of what UL is going here are changes that they could NOT do on the 360 due to limitations in the platform.

5. Flagg

Flagg Got Your Back

Hey guys, want a knife? Better buy from the right retailer (not steam, because screw pc users, apparently) and make sure it's a pre-order! Only took UL a year and a half to be db's. Oh well.

6. Does anyone know the estimated price of the game?

7. Shadowfogkiller

Shadowfogkiller Here To Help

It was 29.99 at Gamestop for me.

8. Domino_Effect_V

Domino_Effect_V Got Your Back

How do I activate my discount if i already own State of decay on 360?

9. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Hey Flagg - Everyone gets a knife.

From Sanya - Everyone gets an unbreakable knife because we of course don't want to leave old friends out in the cold. And that the exclusive knife is more like an exclusive knife skin. - Love Sanya.

Harvey, I *believe* that it's something that will happen through the Xbox One UI when you purchase the game from them. I'm going to check for details and perhaps this is a good reason to post the specifics for everyone later.

Flagg and Domino_Effect_V like this.
  10. Phil3blunts

Phil3blunts Got Your Back

Went to Eb games for the pre order. Wish best buy wasn't such a drive, the Australian looks beast.

11. Flagg

Flagg Got Your Back

:oops:
    Well then, I owe you and the rest of your team an apology, which is freely given as all the preorder knives looked kinda goofy anyway. ;) But in truth, I do apologize. Must have been having an especially bad pain day, not that that's an excuse to act like an ass.

I'm gonna get the PC edition on Steam, any preorder specials you know of other than the ability to pre-load and play right away (which is really all I care about in a pre-order)?

Shatznr, SomeRandomGuy and Bob Crees like this.
  12. Undead Nicole

No worries man. :)

We should be doing a post of what's going where soon. :)

ThatChristmaskid likes this.
  13. Domino_Effect_V

Domino_Effect_V Got Your Back

Ok, thanks so much because im going to be new to the One. lol im buying the whole system just for YOSE.

And I wont have to completely exit the game if I want to switch from lifeline to breakdown will I?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2015
    Phil3blunts likes this.
  14. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

Nah you just quit to main menu and then select the next game mode :)

Domino_Effect_V likes this.
  15. L0rd Shogun

L0rd Shogun Got Your Back

Thats kinda how the market works.
    With everything in the world.

16. Will the YOSE be available as an upgrade to those who own the game and all the DLSs? (Buy/Free. I don'tcare as long as I am not forced to buy the whole thing again...)

17. Undead Nicole

YOSE is a separate game, separate SKU. You will need to purchase it separately.

18. Zombie_Coats

Zombie_Coats Here To Help

Yes master.... You say, we obey. :D

Anyone else thinking we are being subliminally brainwashed! ;)
    Maybe were turning into consumer zombies!?! :confused: :eek: :D

ThatChristmaskid and e5futter like this.
  19. WillieSea

WillieSea Famous

Nope. The game is enjoyable so it well spent entertainment. :D

e5futter likes this.
  20. IrishDead

IrishDead Here To Help

So about an official denial or confirmation about a Collector's Edition...yeah, I'm still going there...lol

ThatChristmaskid and e5futter like this.