Offline monitoring??

Discussion in 'PC Mods' started by RexP, Aug 26, 2017.

1. RexP

RexP Starting Off

Is it possibe in YOSE:Breakdown to view your current gameSave offline?

I've got a Community of over 20 Survivors and it's hard to navigate and remember each individual's traits and skills[ and I got Heroes as well!!] in the small GUI notebook.

I've MODDed UT and the Torque engine before, so I'm aware of Asset Trees and various fileTypes. I've downloaded the Extraction Tools and .XML Compiler, but the files all seem to be the stock/vanilla templates that the game uses to build the Scene at runtime.

Is there a way to view your current game's Community assets/Survivors offline or a way to view/evaluate your Community outside of runtime?

Thanks!

Cejao likes this.
  2. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Moved this to the Mods forum so it would get the right eyeballs on it. :)

Cejao likes this.
  3. noah

noah Got Your Back

Couple months late, but i don't think there is anything in the files you could use. I think your best bet is to make paper-files of all of your surviors, which, yes, is a lengthy task, but i think it's the only way to get what you're looking for. I've found myself with 30 and 40 survivors in BD, i only pay attention to the heroes. The others are just for scavenging and w/e needs to be done at the time. I dont play them or level them up or anything.