One. Million. (Official Celebration Thread.)

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Oct 4, 2013.

1. 1.000.000 wow good work !
    Et c'est bien mérité!

2. By the way...
    1 million sold is it for PC only?
    If yes PC world could be rewarded with a real PC control system. :p

3. XGC Forsakend

XGC Forsakend Starting Off

Nah, it is a combined total I believe. ^_^

4. This is what I waiting for a while. This is what I called the perfection of game and this is what I need in real life, gotta kill some ZOMBIES!!!

Thanks to undeadlabs or whoever that done this game, this game means a lot to me.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
  5. XGC Forsakend

Wonder when exactly and/or how they will contact people if they were chosen for Breakdown or some Undead Labs swag...
    Good luck to everyone ^_^

6. roughnek

roughnek Starting Off

favorite moment, watching the forum for the pc release seeing at work that it was out on steam but couldnt get my hands on it.

and then the drumrolls, a wel count 7 minutes download, and the beaty of the game on pc, wooooooottttt

will feel the same for "breakdown"

OMG " posts 100" this must be very special........

Last edited: Oct 9, 2013
  7. My favorite moment? Well, I was running around with a new survivor, and I'd bumped into a few ferals. They hadn't really been all that challenging so far. Sure, they give you some damage to your max vitality, but as long as I could get them off after the first time, I was fine.

Until that feral grabbed me. I had used the survivor to kill off a horde, and sadly due to her lack of skills, she'd taken quite a bit of damage. I heard the roar, and suddenly a feral came out of nowhere, grabbing me...I was surprised, but relaxing because before it killed me, it'd surely make me go into that 'bent over' pose where I'd mash A and get right back up.

It didn't happen.

Suddenly as my survivor's health dropped to nothing, she screamed as the feral grabbed her, and literally ripped her in half. I was shocked, having never figured Ferals were able to just....kill you, if you were injured enough.

From then on, whenever any of my survivors go out, they are armed, and carry a shitton of painkillers so no matter how injured they are, I never have to watch them get torn apart like that again. And I never, ever, underestimate Ferals.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2013
  8. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

Winners were chosen by me going to Random.org, punching in the number of posts in the thread, and then smacking the "generate" button fifteen times. (Sixteen, actually - the random number generator REALLY wanted Tasoli to win, because his number came up twice.)

Hat Winners:

Hendo003
    King of AR
    Jakeypake
    xenophi13
    Righteous Ham
    falcon158
    sinzindetta
    Tasoli
    XvShadow
    PirateSam

Please email me your mailing addresses :) If you would prefer a t-shirt, you can have one...in two months when my next order comes in. Let me know what you'd prefer!

DLC Code Winners:

e5futter
    XGC Forsakend
    Raziel Kal'Therec
    Adeno
    Joey

I burst out laughing when I saw ol' e5futter's number come up. Of all the sales I could have counted on... Anyway, if you won a code, you need to email me and let me know if you're a Steam player or an Xbox player.

sanya at undeadlabs dot com

9. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

[​IMG]

j/k Well done winners. Some have been here a looong time and deserve it.

10. DeaconX

DeaconX Starting Off

Congrats to the winners, but to be completely honest, that kind of makes me think why even really care to share much of a story when in the end, it all comes down to a random number generator picking your number out of a hat rather than the content of the post.

Just saying, it might as well have been a 'Just post for a chance to win' thread ;)

11. Righteous Ham

Righteous Ham Here To Help

I've finally won a hat! My dream has come true thank you Sanya, I shall send an Email post haste.

12. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

:D Congratulations to all of the winners!

13. Negnar Holf

Negnar Holf Here To Help

I will win something eventually! Maybe!

Good job to all the winners :D

14. Dantron

Dantron Here To Help

Dantron waves to all the winners! :)

15. Negnar Holf

Negnar Holf Here To Help

Hiya Dantron! Long time no see!

16. Undead Sanya

Because post to win makes for a boring thread, and posting stories is more fun to read? I couldn't have picked a favorite anyway. Too many good ones.

17. Undead Sanya

DANTRON! Always good to see you :D

18. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

Random picks give us all a fair chance too. We all have the same odds of winning.

19. XGC Forsakend

Holy butternutters... I won at something? :O
    Randomly generated or picked for content, thank you!

(p.s. I still AVOID using guns)

20. congratulations to the winners!