One. Million. (Official Celebration Thread.)

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Dantron

Dantron Here To Help

Dantron waves to NH & Sanya. Dantron offers Dantron's human friends a slice of friendship pie. :D

Dantron then offers a slice of friendship pie to any humans Dantron has not yet met. :)

2. Lanzdowne

Lanzdowne Here To Help

Godzilla (a personal friend of mine) congratulates you!
    [video=youtube;5rz8iX9hQP4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rz8iX9hQP4[/video]

Now, next target, A Gazillion!

3. Its to d**ne hard to pick a favourite, oh wait I've got one when i first found out about this game coming to pc :)

4. Raziel Kal'Therec

Raziel Kal'Therec Starting Off

Hehe, I know how that feels... feels... lucky.

like that time I managed to eat a feral brain sandwich (come on, I'm not living down rotting grey matter in my teeth... EVER... our medic/dentist's going to have a heart attack on my next checkup)

well... I still tote the AA12 and a 1911 scoped,
    so anytime you know... you use your toe to find furniture in the dark on a scavenging run and it turns into a little more than a weekend zombie guest party and more of a workday rush-hour?

you'll be real happy I'm your friend :)

practicalities considered (it is smarter to be quiet)

just think of me as your own personal walking firecracker with an aa12, a pocket full of shells
    and a bad attitude. but, as always, I shoot the dead with a smile.
    (cause its more fun when I'm noisy)

(whistles) 'We all know 'zeds go pop in the microwave'

Last edited: Oct 10, 2013
  5. Congrats! To celebrate can we get a unique in game golden weapon that fires turkeys and the zombies chase them lol that'd be hilarious

6. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

7. favorite in-game experience when i saw a fat one trying to Rip my friend into half by a mere sec when i saved him by Headshoting the fat one that was a close one and a epic Experience i ever had :D and that Anderline

8. A Space Ostrich

A Space Ostrich Starting Off

My favourite experience so far was the first playthrough as a hole, Jacob went from flakey to badarse after Marcus was torn apart. One mission which saw him trapped in Spencers Mill fighting every kind of freak in the game aside from a Big Un (though running away from one of them is how he got trapped) and countless hordes saw him go from terrible at combat to my best character. He arrived back at the Alamo with the lowest amount of health possible, no items, and an inexplicably undamaged broadsword, which he had used to kill around 200 zeds. During the finale sequence, he used those skills to make it through the whole ending without being touched. A freak shows up and he either fights it in melee or decapitates it with a bullet.

9. iLLcAtTiViSsiMo

iLLcAtTiViSsiMo Got Your Back

Congrats winners!!! (luckyyyyy)

Sent from my iPhone

10. Forsaken

Forsaken Starting Off

Awesome!!! good luck everyone! hope i get one.

11. Raziel Kal'Therec

any more favourite memories out there? I'm dying and rotting to hear some more.

12. Rather delayed, but I've one. First though, Congratulations Dev team! Though I only started playing yesterday shortly after the keyboard and mouse control patch I've already had a blast. Anyway, onto the story.

Shortly after arriving at the church, Sam became sad so we went for an evening walk. The house we were heading towards was not far and I was feeling confident with my shiny, by zombie apocalypse standards, new weapons. All was going well, no zombies spotted us on the way, and the three inside the house were dealt with easily. After a quick look outside to verify no zombies were nearby I began quickly looting the house. All was well until I made a loud noise and saw the dreaded "Horde Alerted" message. As I did not see them on my look outside I figured I had time enough to search one last container before retreating. Just as I finished looting I was grabbed from behind then everything went crazy. Zombies started crashing through windows all around me, the door flew open and in seconds the place was flooded with zombies. Luckily I was near a staircase and able to climb it before getting completely swarmed. At the top I was grabbed again but Sam saved me. Without even thinking of checking my health or even where I was landing, I ran straight out the second floor window. I landed just beside a couple of zombies who had not made it into the house. I dodged past them, ran for the car and almost drove off without Sam who had decided killing two stragglers was more important than running from the horde just within the house. Luckily we made it back without running into further trouble.

That has been my favorite moment thus far. I hope to have many more. Thanks for the fun times, Devs.

13. Whats my favorite moment

My favorite moment is where im searching a house with a sawn off shotgun and i get attacted by a horde if zombies with a fereal in the crowd

14. Raziel Kal'Therec

Hey Eyeofnight, welcome to the forums, and the stories... and the happy survivors and co. nice story, yeah... I've got a similar one about chucking a grenade with my pall still running towards the target... I felt like the bottom dropped out of my stomach... yep, those survivors sure have their priorities

Hey Grunt, welcome to the forums as well, glad to meet you and your favourite moment, I've had plenty of them myself close to that kind... though....

I know, I know you probably meant 'attacked' but I read it as 'attracted' like you go towards them... and I admit it, I did choke on my coke. up my nose and everything... that's gotta be a favourite moment even if it wasn't in game

Last edited: Oct 20, 2013
  15. Diesel3649

Diesel3649 Starting Off

My favorite moment came when I was living at the MacCready farmhouse, and I decided to loot the farmhouse down the dirt road off to the right. I was on the second floor, and I made a bit too much noise, and alerted a horde. They came in the house and where coming up the stairs in droves, I was low on stamina and health, I panicked and thought it would be a clever idea to jump out the second floor window. Well, I landed right in the middle of another horde. Didn't last 20 seconds, but it was just cool, never saw that coming!

16. Fraser98

Fraser98 Starting Off

Nice! I already posted mine, and I can't find it anymore...oh well.

17. My favorite moment so far has been when I was trying to help out a runner with Ed and wound up taking a police cruiser over a cliff and into a ravine. Ed managed to drag himself out from under the upside down squad car in time to save the runner.

18. My fav memory...awaiting for the download to complete!!!

19. segrand

segrand Starting Off

Definitely one million is not enough for such a good game. By far the best production out of a zombie survival. Very well done Undead Labs. The game definitely worth the money.
    It's like when I started favorite character on the other end of the map to start location to complete the task without weapons, ammo and car. I must to destroy the infected building and still go back! And survive! Definitely a great adventure, and this is just one of the many tours offered by the game.

20. My favorite part is when I'm trapped in a house with a shotgun with 10 shots and only a tomahawk. And somehow I survive it, till a feral comes by.