Out Of Our Hands, Almost In Yours: Final Certification (5/16/2013)

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, May 16, 2013.

1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

We here at the Lab are, in the immortal words of our programmer Zip, "almost almost there."

We entered final certification. The game is out of our hands and that much closer to yours. :)

I'd love it if you could celebrate with us. Post a pic in this thread of your hand with the word "ALMOST" written on it before midnight your time tonight, and I'll pick five of you at random to get a preview code.

(Oh, and lest you think that's not fair to our oldest, most devoted fans - making them depend on luck and all - I have one contest coming that will take care of THAT. Just waiting on the lawyers. *whistles and walks away*)

(Edit to add for clarity: This is nothing to do with a release date! This is just us doing what we've been doing, which is telling you whenever we hit a milestone. The release date is set after we complete final certification. So keep those fingers crossed, gang.)

2. Does this mean our release date will be after E3 then?

3. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

This means nothing about the release date. Nothing at all. We cannot set a release date until the game is through certification.

This IS, however, a major milestone, and me announcing that our part is probably... done.

4. Capt.C.Baker

Capt.C.Baker Here To Help

So this means it went from pre-certification to certification, right?

5. Awesome news all around indeed!! and FIRST!!! hand.jpg

6. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

Shit..Used permanant marker..Anyone know an easy fast way to get this stuff off?

0516131532.jpg

Last edited: May 16, 2013
  7. Suspense has now set in so hard i can hear every second of every minute of every hour as i wait for this game....none of my games are giving me the distraction i need and this month has become super long....hurryyyyy please lol

8. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

Between 2-5 weeks. I have a strong feeling that this will be an Early June release! :D

9. Coyote

Coyote Got Your Back

[​IMG]

Hastily drawn as I'm at work right now. GOOD JOB YOU GUYS! I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS TO COME OUT! Oh yeah. I wear a suit at my job so anyone that goes to shake my hand is going to have some questions vlol

10. Silent_Bob

Silent_Bob Starting Off

Get in! Lets hope the process is quick and smooth.

11. Grats to you, my dear UL team! And everyone else as release is one step further!

20130516_212456.jpg

12. Whoops, forgot how to spell halfway through :p
    975584_491479484239356_1441485774_n.jpg

13. Coyote

Coyote Got Your Back

[​IMG]

14. photo.jpg

I wanna WIN!!!!

15. Negnar Holf

Negnar Holf Here To Help

20130516_142937.jpg

Good show, old lads!

16. PoorRandall

PoorRandall Got Your Back

Don't ask how I took this, it took effort.

image.jpg

17. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

[​IMG] Thanks! It got the marker right off!

^Halloween prop.

18. Silent_Bob

Silent_Bob Starting Off

My picture

image.jpg

19. Euan

Euan Starting Off

[​IMG]

20. sajuuknights

sajuuknights Starting Off

am looking forward to this game... any word if the pc version will also come out the same time !... I needs it... I needs it bad....