Out Of Our Hands, Almost In Yours: Final Certification (5/16/2013)

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, May 16, 2013.

1. Absolutely!!!

2. Secretz

Secretz Starting Off

Or maybe they'll have something for the PS4 like I use for the PS3, the XCM Cross Battle Adapter. It lets me use an Xbox 360 controller instead of those too small PS3 controllers.

3. Coyote

Coyote Got Your Back

Frantic mast.....................ery and memorization of the button layout on my new wireless controller.

4. Please Sanya, give us some good news today!!!!!

5. Hopefully, we can get some good news

6. Rome502

Rome502 Starting Off

You were not the only one. I did the same thing. Lol.

7. I love open world games and adding zombies just made it the best game ever

8. RevApoc

RevApoc Starting Off

And I just did the same thing again this week when I saw all of the zombie splash on the dashboard.

Why MS did that this week is beyond me. Granted, any zombie fan that games should already know about SoD, but what if casuals spend their gaming money on "Deadlight" this week and dosn't have any funds for when SoD releases? On June 5th? :p

(if their money is limited, I mean...)

9. IrishDead

IrishDead Here To Help

I think anyone following this game with anticipation did...I'm guilty as well.

10. I'm frothing at the mouth for SoD! Gratz to UL for doing a great job.

11. I'm really happy for this game... I was waiting for something like this since decades.

12. WarPig

WarPig Starting Off

Me too! :)

13. This is basically the perfect zombie game I've been wanting made for years, well without the MMO capabilities. Yet.

14. So, I have like two questions about this game. You say that the player's choices have consequences (both negative and positive). Is there a way to kill all of the zombies eventually?
    Second, how large can your community get?
    This game has a lot of potential, and the fan base (those that I've seen or talked to) seems to be absolutely fixated on this game.

15. Rome502

Rome502 Starting Off

Check the FAQ section of the forums. A LOT of time has been put in it for those questions. The folks that put all that together would appreciate it.

16. I tried that before I posted, however, the FAQ section seems to be primarily directed towards forums questions. The other FAQ post didn't have the answers to the questions I asked.

17. Negnar Holf

Negnar Holf Here To Help

Your community can have up to 50 members.

You cannot kill every zombie in existance. Sorry.

Welcome to the fourm!

18. Thank you very much Negnar Holf! :D