PAX East Fan Session

Discussion in 'News From the Lab' started by Undead Sanya, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

Now it's a tradition - if you're going to be at PAX, and you're a member of our community, you can skip the mega-line (no shit, it gets two hours long) by signing up for a special, private media demo of State of Decay.

I can't promise all three days, but at South we did it two days and had a blast :)

If you have your PAX East badge, please post and tell me what days you'll be at the show.

Well, private in that it's you and your fellow forum dwellers, but what'd we have, ThatChristmasKid, five people on the couch?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015
    Bob Crees, Vers, spacemousetw and 2 others like this.
  2. Yep, five sounds about right. :D
    And, that is still the best night of my life.

I wish I could go, but stupid distances are keeping me from doing so.
    Maybe for SoD2 or SoD3 I'll be at all the PAX's that year :p

3. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

Bruh, I'm joinin'! ;)

In a few years LMA-:(

So sad ;( but I'm playin' all SoD

WEEEE THIIRSTEH

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015
    ThatChristmaskid likes this.
  4. Sanya-

I'll be there all three days. Been since the original meetup at the W way back when!

Eddie

5. Anything you find out, be sure to post about so the community can stay updated please :D

(Most info has been accumulated in the first link in my signature)

Fabian907 likes this.
  6. Undead Sanya

Okay, Fabian, we know you're here. Knock it off and leave the thread to people attending the show, please :)

7. Fabian907

Fabian907 Famous

So sad :( *got more depressed*

8. I would love to attend this! I visited your booth numerous times at South. I have my 3-day badge!

9. Going with my husband who loves #YOSE, I love#Moonrise, saw them at Pax South first. Can't wait to play them again!
    BTW, will you have any preorder specials at Pax? We'll both be getting the games when available!

Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
  10. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

Shit shit shit.. I'll be leaving to visit Maine two days after PAX. Timing FTW. ._.

I miss you UL. :(

11. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

Anyone got a big enough jacket to smuggle me in from the UK would be appreciated!

Fabian907 likes this.
  12. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

I want to be smuggled in as well:)

13. Undead Sanya

All right, the official fan session for SOD will be Saturday at 5:30 at our booth - 3092.

14. Better late than never. Count me in (I will be there all 3 days).

15. The 5:30pm fan demo is at the same time as the PennyArcade Pin trading event. I'm bummed because I WANT TO DO BOTH! How to chose?...I'll just see SOD earlier.

16. Undead Sanya

But... but... but AJ, we'll be giving the zombie pin from PAXSouth away at the fan demo ;)

flashe and Bob Crees like this.
  17. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

18. I'll be seeing you on Friday for the demo of Moonrise and SOD YOSE. Got hooked on the games at Pax South, can't wait to play again, see you soon.

19. I'd like to go to the fan demo as well, are you doing just one day? Yeah I hae the a similar conflict with the pin trading staring at 5:30

I'm there 3 days and if you have an extra spot I'd like to give a go. Either way I'll play demo even if I have to wait 2hrs :(