PAX South: Are you going?

Discussion in 'News From the Lab' started by Undead Sanya, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

So, here's something I'd like to do - I'd like to give all the forum people who will be at PAX South a group media appointment. That basically means twenty minutes to sit on a comfy couch with Geoffrey - who was promoted to Lead Designer for SOD awhile back - and talk about what is coming soon. Or twenty minutes with Foge, who is our Creative Director, to talk about Moonrise. (Regular demos are ten minutes long, and you get whoever's station opens up at the exact moment you hit the head of the line.)

At PAX Prime you show veterans know you can usually get a hell of a lot more than twenty minutes, but at PAX East and South, we only send a skeleton crew and so time is usually short and precious. Hence me wanting to book all of you who are going a group meeting.

Shout out if you're interested, what game you want to talk about ("both" is an option, you'll just get two appointments!) and what day you'll be there. I'll do one group session each day. (There are still one day passes for sale for Friday and Sunday, BTW.)

Bob Crees, Vers and ThatChristmaskid like this.
  2. I'll be going Friday and I'll be there starting 5-5:30 :D
    And id love to talk about state of decay!

Bob Crees, Vers and XzerothreeX like this.
  3. Undead Sanya

Uh... the expo hall closes at 6, my good sir.

You can't really have meant AM, can you?

4. :( Aw... Unfortunately no. I have school until about 4:05PM , and it will take a bit to drive there. Its just a rough estimate, but I know I will be there no later than 5:30

5. Vers

Vers Here To Help

Do you have a test that day?

6. You're onto something... I shouldn't have a test that day!
    I'll ask my parents to leave early, which will take some convincing, but I may be able too.

Bob Crees and Vers like this.
  7. Vers

Vers Here To Help

Don't get me wrong. I think school is important. But if you're in good standing and you can afford it, why not?

Bob Crees and ThatChristmaskid like this.
  8. If you can schedule a local (to PAX South) college visit in the morning, then all the more reason to not be in school that day!

9. I'm going to have to give my parents a powerpoint or something about why leaving school early is a good idea for that one special day.

...Also...

Can't wait to buy some UL Swag :D:D:D:D:D

XzerothreeX and Bob Crees like this.
  10. Its very possible I'll be there closer to 3:30 because I got the OK to leave school early.
    How much is some of the UL Swag going to cost?

XzerothreeX likes this.
  11. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

*Jealousy intensifies*

Shadowfogkiller and XzerothreeX like this.
  12. LetsPlayCatGaming

LetsPlayCatGaming Got Your Back

The pain of my wallet strings is real. I'll go next year, I know in advance I could use a vacation :p

Shatznr and Vers like this.
  13. Abhor Deities

Abhor Deities Got Your Back

I'll be there guys. Fear not.

I shall be going all 3 days as well.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2015
  14. Undead Sanya

Okay, fellows that are definitely going, email me so we can set the time.

15. I'll be coming down from the frozen tundra they call Minnesota. I will be there all three days. Any time spots still open?

16. Thanks! See you there.

17. Capt.C.Baker

Capt.C.Baker Here To Help

[​IMG]
    This just in...

Capt.C.Baker will be seen at PAX this Sunday!

Stay classy, UL forum goers.

18. Vers

Vers Here To Help

Holy cow, you're alive! Good seeing you, and enjoy PAX!