PC Patch 6/23/14

Discussion in 'For PC Players Only' started by Undead Nicole, Jun 23, 2014.

1. spacemousetw

spacemousetw Famous

Nicole, after this update I finally have no Crytek problem, but the dmp files still there.Can you fix that ?What should I attachment for you? DXDiag files or dmp files?I upload two DX files and dmp file can't upload don't know why~
    Hope can fix this soon~

2. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Are you still crashing? If you're not crashing anymore, you can delete those. :) If you ARE still crashing, email them to me. (along with your steam id, dxdiag and save game files.)

3. spacemousetw

spacemousetw Famous

I deleted them and sent to you.:)

4. Undead Nicole

Does this mean you are still crashing? When do you crash? On exit or in game?

5. spacemousetw

spacemousetw Famous

Exit game. And yeah, still crash.
    I've been thought it's caused by mods but I remove all the mods still crash.

6. Undead Nicole

It's okay if you crash on exit. That won't harm the game or your PC. It's something we're looking into, but I don't need your files for that.

7. spacemousetw

spacemousetw Famous

Okay?Thanks~hope can fix soon~:)

8. dynastyhan

dynastyhan Famous

I prefer game crash on exit than at launch :)

9. spacemousetw

spacemousetw Famous

yeah, crashing on exit means you still can play the game, but crashing on launch means you'll difficult to play the game even though it still can play.Before the new update, I'm crashing on launch the game, it's not feel so good. So I said after the new update "now that feels good.":)

10. bad news though spacemouse, I was crashing at exit too, then it started to crash on launch....and they keep saying they are working on it but I'll believe it when I see it

11. Please rate of breakdowns in assignments faster and more diverse in the last update of the play was very boring: (sorry I use Google translator
    another translation
    Make your jobs please pace in DLS breakdown faster and more diverse in the last update of the play was very boring: (sorry, I use Google translator

12. Strauss

Strauss Starting Off

Hi, can i get the link to download this manually? Steam update so slow, the latest update available only until 18/06/14. No more update after this date.

13. Axios

Axios Got Your Back

Patches for Steam games are avaible only on Steam. Please verify Steam cache of State of Decay. Also, SoD patches are very small, less than 60 mb, surely less than 2 gb of an entire game.

14. Undead Nicole

Axios is correct in this. We only patch through Steam.

Axios likes this.
  15. Strauss

Strauss Starting Off

o well.. must be patient then.. wait for steam to get the latest update :(

16. bashprompt

bashprompt Starting Off

Cute.

We do, they just get ignored or don't seem to get fixed, probably because you have more managerial / 'executive' staff and 'community management' staff than programmers, I would suggest some voluntary redundancies for Sanyo or whatever her face is with the rotten attitude and getting another coder or two in.
    About time, that was irritating. Crashing on start up is a continual and unaddressed problem with the game, and has been since rollout of this latest DLC. It would be nice to get to load a save at least once. I have to alt tab out of the game and leave it open in the background. I have yet to be able to load a single save, ever, in Lifeline.
    Bad pathing and bad AI makes him a bigger pain in the arse. Especially when he decides to get his cardio in and just run alongside the vehicle instead of getting in it for the rest of the game.
    Cool. But half of us are still getting no audio for heaps of the scenes and need to use subtitles. Did you guys not record all the sound for the game or what? It seems like actual missing sound files, even after a complete install x 2.

17. bashprompt

bashprompt Starting Off

18. Undead Nicole

Bashprompt, I see that you are still unhappy with the game that you are playing. As Sanya has said before,
    Another point I'd like to make is that because you post it, does not make it true. We do not ignore bugs and we fix what we can. Quite a few of the bugs that get reported are specific to that user and if we cannot reproduce it, we can't fix it. That is the same for any piece of software made by any company.

Your insults toward Sanya are not appreciated and as such, you are welcome to seek your entertainment elsewhere if you cannot abide by the rules of civility here.

19. Any plans on allowing the player to give basic commands to our follower? E.g. [ Help me scavenge this building ] or [ Help me carry this rucksack ]. Also, giving the ability to command certain followers to stay in base at all costs (for guarding/or because of special skills) would be welcome.

20. jeka_82

jeka_82 Got Your Back

ha ha guys I sister twins found brought the same fate came our way road :rolleyes::):)

Attached Files: