Player vs NPC survivors

Discussion in 'Polls' started by Forger, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Yes.

2. No.

3. Maybe.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hardfighter7

Hardfighter7 Here To Help

hahaha and that gets people into trouble :p.

jk but seriously i don't think UL is going t be doing the whole "survivor on survivor" violence anytime soon so it's best to kinda stray from that aspect and leave it be.
  2. Alan Gunderson

Alan Gunderson Here To Help

I am expecting PVP to come with the MMO, competition over resources and what not.
  3. Alchemist

Alchemist Here To Help

Or you know, also getting killed if you are a fresh spawn. DayZ nightmares return.
    Jakeypake likes this.
  4. I would expect PvP to come with the MMO in the form of defending Enclaves or bases from others in timed battles on PvE servers and open-ended PvP servers; both in the same style as Red Dead Redemption. Mostly because that was the only game (to me) that has ever done PvP properly on a TPS with single-player.
    Jakeypake likes this.
  5. I would like player vs NPC to happen sometime soon in breakdown or lifeline, but for now UL just needs to fix breakdown resource and storage bugs
  6. Lanzdowne

Lanzdowne Here To Help

Hmm am I sensing a double negative here...;)

also, I see 'going to happen' in that sentence.
    Jakeypake and Mr.Zombie like this.
  7. koolaidman35

koolaidman35 Got Your Back

it is an excellent idea but to kindof combat the idea of automatically dying when you get hit with a bullet it could just make it to where you get hurt but you still got a chance to run away
  8. This is a great idea i love, now take my money and do it!
  9. I'm so excited to see hostile npc survivors in this game. The first state of decay was one of my favorite zombie games of all time, but the lack of enemy humans made it feel a tad bit empty. It's easy to set up and defend from zed, humans are where the real threat is at!
    Bob Crees likes this.
  10. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Banned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.