Playing our old Breakdown map

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PhDPeddler, Jan 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhDPeddler

PhDPeddler Here To Help

I am sure someone has already said it in the past so sorry ahead of time for re-posting.

I am not sure whats in store for SoD2 but a side of me would like to revisit our old Trumbull Valley with all the updated "stuff" that UL has done.

I think a side of me will kinda miss our map.

That is all folks. Thanks for reading.

First one's for BigEd!

Jonathan rocha and Bob Crees like this.
  2. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Banned

I would like to see some connection with the old map. As I have said before, even if it is just SoD2 starting up at the 'Wall'.

PhDPeddler likes this.
  3. PhDPeddler

PhDPeddler Here To Help

Yes, i would like that.

I always look back on older systems / games and wonder how they would look updated.

Example: Rygar. Loved that game but its way out dated now. I always think of how that might look now.

Bob Crees likes this.
  4. Furie

Furie Here To Help

When my wife and I first got together we were playing Final Fantasy IX on PS1. We've just started playing through again and it's so blocky but still has so much charm. While I'd love to see that updated to modern standards, part of me worries it'd lose something in the update. One wrong voice actor, one strange intertwined sidequest cut, even the dessam skipping game being cut; it could break the nostalgia to the point that it's better to play the old one.

Didn't Rygar get a 3D update at some point?

PhDPeddler and Bob Crees like this.
  5. PhDPeddler

PhDPeddler Here To Help

I agree Furie, one wrong move "could" ruin it but feel that if everything great in our life thought that....we would have got average. I am not much on average due to exercising ( CT Fletcher quote here).

I am not sure on the 3D Rygar. I go back and watch some youtube of my fav games. Then I wish I could play them now, updated but still the dame feel / game.

Metroid, Super Metroid, Rygar, Master Blaster, Deadly Towers, Pitfall, Adventure.....this list could go on and on

SoD one map had that feel to me. It could be the amount of hours spent, not as much as some of my friends but not bad in my book.

Bob Crees likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.