Pleading for Mods

Discussion in 'For PC Players Only' started by LiNanMian1984, Nov 24, 2017.

1. LiNanMian1984

LiNanMian1984 Here To Help

I had a certain set of mods that I used for my Lifeline/Breakdown/Vanilla play throughs

Mods I have used and loved

No running zeds
    Multiple skills Ninja, and Focus shooting, Firearms and Melee weapons
    Reflexes and Powerhouse for all characters
    Extra outposts think it was 18 or 19 total outposts.
    No special zeds
    Proper Artillery strikes (whole city block size, able to decimate and spawn 1,000's of zeds, instantly leveling up skills for max fame)
    255 max stack size for carrying ammo.

I have gone onto NexusMods and I can not seem to be able to get my account back either... frustrating...

The sad thing is I want all these for Yose (and Yose works even better on my weakened laptop than the old version did)

I am enjoying Yose so much. I jumped straight into Lifeline cause I loved that more than the others.

So if anyone could point me in the right direction. I would much appreciate it.
    Thank you.

Bob Crees likes this.
  2. LiNanMian1984

I really wanted to get the pre-order option for SoD2 but there is nothing available yet... I really want to get pre-order now... BADLY!!!!

i am getting a new xbox360 controller cause well... I prefer that to the keyboard and mouse... Controls are too familiar and I like them too much.

my wireless connector that I had for my other controller the wires frayed... and is useless now... a cord controller is still so much better and easier.
    And cheap!!!

Please if anyone can get me in touch with the makers of those mods or supply me with download locations (for Yose; Vanilla/Breakdown and Lifeline) would much appreciate it.

Bob Crees likes this.
  3. QMJS

QMJS Famous

Unless they are large, you can download mods from Nexus without any account at all.

Keep in mind that mods made for the original game may disable YOSE features when they replace the files with older versions.

LiNanMian1984 and Bob Crees like this.
  4. LiNanMian1984

Hence why I came here after stopping there for a look see. I just want the simplest for now. No running Zombies in Yose.

Running Zeds is a thing that is entirely not possible as decay and damage from being "turned" would stop their muscles from responding to that amount of force..
    As with clinging... or even climbing... hands and fingers... would not be able to know when to stop as no pain receptors to receive the message "oh shit this hurts"

Back on point.

Mods available are too large that cover these things. There seems to be one Overhaul mod available that does what I want... for all THREE Yose versions but at a cost to 50% less loot... I am playing a single player game here.... I want LOOT!!!!

But also want more than what I can get in Outposts... I mean seriously... I want all the radio commands. Not just drone recon. I want Drone strikes too!!! Not just artillery... I want fire rounds!

And so on and so forth. I can Plead as much as I have the ability to type that these "mods" become options in SOD2.

Eg. Finish game once. New Game+ with options.

I love the game, always have. But the main thing with it is running zombies... that just urks the life out of me.

And In SOD2 will go looking for a mod there that disables Running Zeds. or just make it a toggle option.

I would prefer the toggle option idea. But till then... mods are all that I have.

Like the Pink 100 round SMG with a built in suppressor.

Bob Crees likes this.
  5. QMJS

QMJS Famous

Well, if you'd like to try it out, I can e-mail you a copy of mine. I am pretty sure it is one that is too big to download directly. It does have running zombies, but that is based on my interpretation of why there are zombies in the first place. It also doesn't play nicely with other mods, as most of them use the same files.

There is a general overview here: https://forums.undeadlabs.com/threads/mod-qmjss-extended-functions-2-01-yose-current-release.42464/ and the attached modsummary.txt file has more details, including the justification/opinions of why I did some things a certain way (search for "Some miscellaneous stuff" near the end.)

If so, send me a PM with your email address.

LiNanMian1984 and Bob Crees like this.
  6. mystyk

mystyk Famous

I've 2 versions of no running zombies. That's one thing I can't stand, either. One version is just that, but the other version also prevents them from climbing fences anything higher than a short fence.
    The single version is from old SoD (Romero mod)that I copied over into YOSE and again copied into Lifeline, but I've never had a problem with it in YOSE. It works fine. The other one I think is only for YOSE but I haven't tried it with anything else. Now that I have my YOSE modded up to how I want it I doubt I'll go back to the old game.

7. LiNanMian1984

My heart just let out a scream for joy.

Please I would like the no climbing and no running mod. Everything I asked for in a small tidy package.

Bob Crees likes this.