Please Welcome J.L. Bourne to the Undead team :D

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

2. King of AR

King of AR Got Your Back

welcome aboard ,can't wait to see what you're working on :)

3. EndlessAnguish

EndlessAnguish Got Your Back

Nice to have you on the UL team:) To me story and a good design is all you can ask for and UL has done such a great job with SOD;) that I can't wait to see what they bring in the future:D and I can't wait to see what u will bring and add to the team so good luck:)

4. CazRock1

CazRock1 Here To Help

Really excited to hear you've joined the UL team. Best of luck in your endeavors and cannot wait to see what's in store!

5. MrMonst3r

MrMonst3r Famous

Wow, that's one impressive addition to the UL team. :D Welcome Mr. Bourne! Can't wait to see what your collective talent comes up with next - very exciting!

6. JLBourne

JLBourne Starting Off

7. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

[​IMG]

But this is the best hell you can have! :D

8. Kiel555

Kiel555 Here To Help

Welcome to the UL team and the community. Wow, this is really exciting! I feel like my favorite part of the game, the story, just got a serious boost in horsepower!

9. xtra dave

xtra dave Got Your Back

10. xtra dave

xtra dave Got Your Back

Welcome welcome to the lab..... lets get them game engines started vum vummmmmmmmm

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  11. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

[​IMG]

I cam imagine Brant doing this on his fanboy freakout, just without the didn't read part. :D

12. xtra dave

xtra dave Got Your Back

Bofl .......i bet he is

13. rebel36

rebel36 Famous

Welcome Mr. Bourne. We are excited to have you as part of the Undead Labs team!

14. Kamiel

Kamiel Got Your Back

This is the best news coming out of UL. My favorite zombie author working with my favorite zombie developers. The world is a better place now!. Dogs and cats can live together in harmony. Let the countdown to this great collaboration begin.

15. Doctor Invictus

Doctor Invictus Got Your Back

One of us! One of us! One of us!

16. Righteous Ham

Righteous Ham Here To Help

You hit it out of the park when you identified State of Decay as a game with heart. I think you'll do just fine J.L. and I look forward to your contributions at Undead Labs.

17. Benfynyn

Benfynyn Here To Help

This is amazing fucking news right here! I can't wait for Class 4!

[​IMG]

EDIT: Almost forgot to say welcome. Welcome!

18. ragnar482

ragnar482 Got Your Back

This is Awesome news ..Good Luck...will there be a "Hotel 23" in the near future of SoD???

19. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Welcome, Mr. Bourne. This is very exciting. I'm all tingly now.

I'm ashamed to admit I haven't read your books, sir. I'm an avid reader, I love the zombie genre, but with one or two exceptions, every 'zombie' novel I've read was a crushing disappointment. I will contritely order these books and read them in short order.
    Another edit: [snip. thank you for your kind words]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
  20. Axios

Axios Got Your Back