Please Welcome J.L. Bourne to the Undead team :D

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Dutchdynomite

Dutchdynomite Here To Help

Welcome. I as well will be purchasing your books, since until now had not heard of them. But anything the UL crew are in to can't be all bad.

2. Dantron

Dantron Here To Help

Dantron waves to J.L. and offers J.L. a Welcome Pie. :)

Dantron then scampers off to Amazon to order some books. ;)

3. Capt.C.Baker

Capt.C.Baker Here To Help

Welcome to the Undead Team, JL! I know this partnership is going to soar, with these two great visionaries! I look forward to seeing what y'all can accomplish as a whole. Thanks to both UL and JL for combining y'all's talent, to make fantastic future projects!

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  4. SomeRandomGuy

SomeRandomGuy Famous

I can only take this to mean that good things are in store for us in the future as far as story goes.

Also, is that the faint scent of another expansion I detect on the horizon?

5. Welcome and best of luck coming up with memorable ways to fill our zombie nightmares. :)

6. Hello Everybody, Hello Mr Bourne,

It looks like we are about to witness the biggest war of all time between the Zeds and the Vets!! #ZedvsVet

Welcome to our community Sir.

welcome.jpeg

7. e5futter

e5futter Here To Help

8. If something you made was enough to inspire the masterpiece that is state of decay i cant wait to see what will come from this.

9. QuarantineRoad

QuarantineRoad Here To Help

Great articles from both, and welcome, J.L.! I love the way in which this came about. Another looking forward to your [sure to be excellent] contributions, as well as reading Day by Day Armageddon! An endorsement from Jeff and UL is plenty good enough for me!

As it has, if this is how Undead Labs continues to build it's team...

[​IMG]

10. Vers

Vers Here To Help

Awesome story, Jeff.

Welcome, sir. I hope you enjoy your stay.

I now have to add another book to this month's reading. :D

11. Loco Little

Loco Little Got Your Back

The one thing I thought state of decay was lacking was a deep narrative, I knew from the start that this game would be more about the actual gameplay and you make the story, but I was always hoping to find those little easter eggs of UL's own take on the infection's origin.

This should definately feel that gap, a good author driving the narrative gives me even more hype for the next game!

QuarantineRoad and XzerothreeX like this.
  12. SlickPinkwood

SlickPinkwood Famous

Welcome to our extended family! Happy to have you on board J.L. :) Looking forward to the contributions you will be making.

13. ilovethisgame

ilovethisgame Famous

I join the rest of the Community in welcoming the new addition to the team, and start rubbing my hands in anticipation for the future developments of the franchise :)

14. Mr McDillard

Mr McDillard Got Your Back

Welcome!!! Incredibly excited to have you contributing the the UL Team! I'm a huge fan of your work, and I think that the secret future project that we know exists but we can't talk about is going to benefit immensely from your BRRRRRAAAAAIIIINNNSSSS.

P.S. I know zombies don't actually say brains, they eat them.

15. M >>>

M >>> Got Your Back

Mr. J.L. Bourne,

"We Welcome you, WE WELCOME YOU !
    bE oNE oF uS, ONE OF US !"

Plotting, and Planning, Terror, and Tactics, Options and Operatives,
    Sieges and Retreats, Infiltrations and Extractions, Logistics and Supply,
    Reconnaissance and Objectives, Home Base, Outposts, Spotters,
    Morale and Fatigue, Hope and Despair, Teams and Factions,
    Baiting and Relocating,

Survival...
    Resistance....
    Escape......?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  16. JLBourne

JLBourne Starting Off

I'm floored by your overwhelming support (but not so floored I can't get to my M4). Seriously, thanks to everyone here for the warm welcome.

tommyboy21, Axios, Dantron and 10 others like this.
  17. SomeRandomGuy

SomeRandomGuy Famous

So is this a subtle hint that there's going to be a character based on you in that next expansion I'm detecting the scent of on the horizon?

Kurt Schlegel likes this.
  18. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Welcome Jeff:)

[​IMG]

19. I think every Undead Friend here is making an exception by unlocking the door and opening up his heart for you...so please make yourself confortable and lock the door behind you...there might be Zeds outside!! ,-)

20. Kamiel

Kamiel Got Your Back

[​IMG]
    Great Books.....Day By Day Armageddon series is the best out there.

XzerothreeX likes this.