Please Welcome J.L. Bourne to the Undead team :D

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Aaron V

Aaron V Famous

Ka! All things serve the beam.
    And UL. Welcome.

XzerothreeX and QuarantineRoad like this.
  2. tarman

tarman Starting Off

Welcome to Team Undead sir and thank you for your service! This is all great news, I'm eagerly anticipating the beleaguered Class 4.

MR-BURNS-EXCELLENT-1.jpg

3. tommyboy21

tommyboy21 Got Your Back

I would say "welcome to the community JL", but judging by your own welcome, you've been a part of this community (if not on the forums, the "we love SoD community") for quite some time. Welcome to the team!

4. Virgel

Virgel Here To Help

Welcome to the Labs, sir!

It's a pleasure to have another of great ability able to contribute to make future projects amazing :D

5. The Unreanimator

The Unreanimator Got Your Back

Welcome!
    Can't wait to check out your past work.
    Can't wait to see your future work.

QuarantineRoad and XzerothreeX like this.
  6. Kurt Schlegel

Kurt Schlegel Starting Off

I kinda fanboyed myself when I read that article. Welcome, Mr Bourne! I'm sure you'll bring us many great things ahead!

7. mudster

mudster Here To Help

Welcome, Mr Bourne! I have never been more excited about the future of this series than i am now. I'm sure Undead Labs has a great future ahead of them.

8. DeadOldfoggieo

DeadOldfoggieo Starting Off

I must confess my ignorance to this series of books up till now, but I know what I'll be reading shortly :) Great to have another supremely talented member working on my favourite game of all time and the future now looks even brighter than already did, all the best Mr Bourne I look forward to seeing where you take things from here :)

9. MAJOR WARPATH

MAJOR WARPATH Starting Off

;)Welcome to the party and family, disfunctional family. I meant that in a good way, right Brant?

10. Ha! Hi Bourne! I know you! How've you been?!

11. LetsPlayCatGaming

LetsPlayCatGaming Got Your Back

Welcome sugartits. Happy to see a new member of the Labz working on "something" ;)

12. ArthurJS14

ArthurJS14 Got Your Back

I can't wait to see what the team comes up with! I look forward to seeing what you guys release. Welcome to UL! Your military experience should be a great asset and contribute greatly to future SOD titles.

Arthur

13. Undead Brant

Undead Brant Developer Staff Member

I'm tired from all that GIF dancing....

JL knows how excited I am to have him join the effort, looking forward to seeing you soon sir.

14. Lanzdowne

Lanzdowne Here To Help

Welcome Sir!

15. Hello Undead Cat!
    Just to say you have nice "SugarVids" on your youtube Channel!
    Take care. ,-)

16. Welcome to the company, to be honest until SoD I had never heard of your books. I plan to when I get a chance to check them out now though, since if they inspired SoD they have to be good. :)

QuarantineRoad likes this.
  17. Death Knight

Death Knight Got Your Back

Welcome brother! I love your books....especially the extended lone survivor part in the second book! (Spoiler-less as possible) Good to see another service member in here.

18. AirwolfUSAF

AirwolfUSAF Here To Help

Welcome JL Bourne. Very good posts by yourself and Undead Jeff. The mention of heart being put into this great game and community is unparalleled and so true. I anticipate your military contributions. Lastly, being a military veteran myself, thank you for your service. May you succeed in your endeavors. I too have my AR platform at the ready!

19. Dallas

Dallas Here To Help

Never read it, but I sure will now!

XzerothreeX likes this.