Pulling together {ideas}

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Misaki, Feb 26, 2015.

1. TheMuse

TheMuse Here To Help

Your writing is sharp you say? Then you should be able to throw together a little short story for the new contest!

[​IMG]

And that goes for the rest of you absentees as well! Someone's gotta keep this junk pile afloat! :D

Virgel and Arc79 like this.
  2. Arc79

Arc79 Got Your Back

Bloody hell, glad you're alright after that man! Good to hear things are still on track and sounding very put together now at least.

I'd like to say so but I'll let others be the judge of such things! :p I'll most certainly look into it though, got a lot to catch up on in our dark little corner of the lab!

TheMuse and FTcivic like this.
  3. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

It's a weird ass nostalgia trip to look back on these threads and see what was done, also a giant kick in the gut when you realise half of the people aren't active anymore. I can't say anything though really.

4. Is Mei around these days? Haven't seen her in a while :/

5. Dezuel

Dezuel Got Your Back

I am still around but been quite absent in RP as of late. I am still eagerly awaiting SoD2 and would love having some of the guys I've come to know through here to join me in co-op when that time comes ^^. I need Muse on my team, he might save me from being first one to die by taking my place! :p

Bob Crees, TheMuse, jackstack and 2 others like this.
  6. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

Misaki? I hope she's doing ok not seen her in a while.

Vers, Bob Crees, Virgel and 1 other person like this.
  7. y3l10wflash

y3l10wflash Starting Off

Hey everyone I'm new to the forums but not to the game started playing it two months after it first released on the Xbox 360 so hope you guys can help me get used to this it seems pretty interesting with all these topics plus finding people to play State of Decay 2 with is going to be rather difficult so gotta start somewhere right? Lol

TheMuse and Bob Crees like this.
  8. TheMuse

TheMuse Here To Help

Howdy! :)

Bob Crees and y3l10wflash like this.
  9. y3l10wflash

y3l10wflash Starting Off

How's it going? @TheMuse

Bob Crees likes this.
  10. TheMuse

TheMuse Here To Help

Oh just been running around doing a million things as usual haha, you?

Virgel and Bob Crees like this.
  11. Virgel

Virgel Here To Help

I'm just tossing this out there, but would anybody be up for a game?

FTcivic and Bob Crees like this.
  12. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

I remember playing this 'Board' game when I was in the 6th Form at school. One of the 'Players' was our Maths Teacher. It was a very good game:)

FTcivic, Doomen Gloom and Virgel like this.
  13. Virgel

Virgel Here To Help

I've heard good things! The nice thing about this is that you can slow down the turns to one per day, giving people time to reply as long as they don't disappear off the face of the earth.

Just thought I would toss the idea out there, it's been too long since I've played with you all!

14. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

I have played many games 'Face to Face' or via 'Written Postal Replies' or 'The Internet'. For Diplomacy who really do need to look at the individuals face and body language to see if they are lying or a true friend. We used to constrict any 'Diplomatic' talks to a max of 10 minutes, Face to Face.

15. Fenrir

Fenrir Here To Help

Kick in the gut sure, but I'd prefer to keep the memory a warm one, even if there were some arguments haha. I don't think it gets mentioned often enough how long ago the bulk of roleplay gaming was (attendance is lack luster for a reason, ya know). When I joined this site, I was in the 11th grade, and the only post in this section was "The Zombie Survival Roleplay" (Which reputation defines it much more accurately and excitingly than the bland title, I must say). Im finished university now, and working for a software company in Toronto. Time just sort of did its thing..

If it helps with the gut pain, do what I do, and place value in what was, for me, an incredible place filled with incredible people, exploring creative worlds and characters, together.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
    Bob Crees and Virgel like this.
  16. Misaki

Misaki Here To Help

Boo! ;) Missed you guys! :p

Bob Crees and Virgel like this.
  17. Virgel

Virgel Here To Help

Misaki! Welcome back!

Misaki and Bob Crees like this.
  18. FTcivic

FTcivic Here To Help

@Misaki @Virgel

Hey! Checking in! What's up? (Also diplomacy? Brings back awesome memories :cool:)

@Fenrir

This completely, time has completely changed priorities and time for some. Not much to do about it really. We should start an Rp btw. ;):D

Virgel and Bob Crees like this.
  19. Misaki

Misaki Here To Help

Thank you ! Hru?

Bob Crees likes this.
  20. Virgel

Virgel Here To Help

I would gladly join in a game of web Diplomacy! PM me if you want to start something!
    Tired, tbh. But I'm in my 3rd year at university, so I'm making headway through my degree at least! Otherwise, things have been good!

FTcivic, Bob Crees and Misaki like this.