Pulling together {ideas}

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Misaki, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Matt419

Matt419 Here To Help

Will miss all of you :(

K-Man, Virgel, Julia_Faye and 3 others like this.
  2. Virgel

Virgel Here To Help

Wholesale, I wanted to thank all three of you for being amazing people. The chance to play so many RPGs together since 2013 has been a blast and I won't forget it.

@jackstack - I hope to see you at the Alamo soon! It's always been an honour.

@Julia_Faye - Hopefully we'll see you there as well, if not, thank you. Best of luck in all your endeavours as well!

@FTcivic - As always, I hope to see you around! It looks like you're already joining the Alamo, so we'll have to start another RP there once things are settled!

TheMuse, jackstack, Bob Crees and 2 others like this.
  3. Matt419

Matt419 Here To Help

Well, I feel left out of the Thanks :D

Bob Crees and FTcivic like this.
  4. Virgel

Virgel Here To Help

No, never! Everything I said applies to you as well :)

I have many great memories of several of the Forum Games: the Nation/Empire Builders, especially when the Covenant and the UNSC were on the same side (I'm still super proud of the backstory you and I created as well as how we played it during the game)!

Thank you for all those memories, hopefully we'll see you at the Alamo/Discord, my friend.

ADD: I will have further thanks for everyone in my 'Goodbye to the Forums' post as well. It's just taking me a while to put it all together.

5. FTcivic

FTcivic Here To Help

I miss the original Nation Builder game in which we had all allied against Negnar Holf.

Haha. :D

As for the other games, it was me and Mad and we had been plotting for the destruction of the UNSC then the Covenant. But that game fizzled out. :(

Bob Crees and Virgel like this.
  6. Virgel

Virgel Here To Help

What? You were? :eek:

I need all the details lol

7. FTcivic

FTcivic Here To Help

Well. Mad went to war with Matt, and I was to attack Matt after Mad had exhausted his fleet.

I did at that point have the largest fleet in the galaxy. I was simply lacking in capital ships, but in frigates I had outgunned everyone. Basically, Matt handing over a warship was the final thing I needed to tech steal.

Virgel and Bob Crees like this.
  8. Matt419

Matt419 Here To Help

:eek:

Traitorous bastard!

FTcivic and Bob Crees like this.
  9. FTcivic

FTcivic Here To Help

I wanted to try my hand at winning. :p

I can't seem to find the thread though. @Virgel

Bob Crees likes this.
  10. Virgel

Virgel Here To Help

Well done! Honestly though, I also had a back-up. @DarthRevan was my little bro and was creating the Star Forge so he/I could create huge amounts of ships in a short period of time.

He was my back-up if anything went wrong. He supplied the factory, I brought the technology :)

You can find the link to the game thread here: https://forums.undeadlabs.com/threads/empire-builder-game-thread.38353/

And the App Thread here!

11. FTcivic

FTcivic Here To Help

Good idea. Haha bringing in the Star Forge from Star Wars. Brilliant. But it was destroyed by another fleet in SW Legends, so a large enough fleet of my frigates, warships, and Mad's diabolical plan to destroy the universe (Or so I think/Though) was a plan we had.

The idea was simply: Overwhelm Matt, who is generally a force of good. Maximize my nations economic capabilities, raise a huge naval force. Then come after the Covenant. I know you had energy shield research/or something like that going on.

I would instead throw innumerable glass-cannon frigates whom I could easily replace. Just enough to blow through your worlds perhaps. (Though I didn't know of the Skyforge, so that may have put my plans on a MAJOR backburner).

12. Virgel

Virgel Here To Help

Haha, we all had our counters and strategies. That was the fun part of playing with all of you, I never knew exactly what was going to happen!

13. FTcivic

FTcivic Here To Help

Man, we need to start one up one day. :p

14. Matt419

Matt419 Here To Help

Let’s do one :D

Bob Crees, Virgel and FTcivic like this.
  15. I'm excited about cooking up some new games on the new forums.

Bob Crees, jackstack and FTcivic like this.
  16. FTcivic

FTcivic Here To Help

Challenge accepted. ;)

Bob Crees and Matt419 like this.
  17. jackstack

jackstack Here To Help

Well, since I finally signed up for Swiss' forum, this forums end is being realized. :( But it had to come sometime.

Bob Crees likes this.
  18. Misaki

Misaki Here To Help

Well , I will miss everyone :oops:.. take care xoxo..

Bob Crees likes this.