Q&A - World of Class3 6/29/12

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Can't wait! Bored of all other zombie games as far. Other one I'm looking forward to is the Stand alone version of DayZ which is DayZ except as it's own official game instead of just a mod for Arma II.

2. I think it should be in this game ;

A bit darker atmosphere
    Safe house should be sometimes zombie attack
    Time for the whole group eating and eating animations
    Consolidation the walls of the safe house
    Customize cars (Spiked bumper, shield etc.)
    Other survival groups and bandits

I'm sorry if you said a thing to do and my not so good English.

3. After reading this, I really can't wait for Class 4 but I think I will play SoD/Class 3 too.

4. Whiskers

Whiskers Got Your Back

Well Psycho
    A bit darker atmosphere
    It gets pretty dark, literally and with a darker atmosphere i suppose the morale thing comes into play (If i'm thinking the same)

Safe house should be sometimes zombie attack
    Safe houses do get attacked if you make too much noise inside them.
    Time for the whole group eating and eating animation
    Well you probably can see the survivors eating their supplies.

5. About the buildings, are there just going to be small towns or will there be enormous cities that you can explore?

6. I love the thought of adding co-op later or even just to class 4, what would be really great is the addition of split screen co-op to either or both down the line. Games like Left4Dead and gears all did a great job of adding both split screen and online co-op. Would be AWESOME to have it included in this!

7. I'm just saying if you guys want to add a horror element you could add at least rain, that durring the night cycle will add a more realistic touch to the game as long as its not over used and not always durring the night oh and fog too would be cool.

8. RipShaDe 41

RipShaDe 41 Starting Off

How does the infection actually start? What cause the zombie outbreak? Also, will every play through start you at the same place? Could you be the same person just waking up in your house only to hear zombies breaking down your doors?

9. I really want a co op mode for SOD

10. Capt.C.Baker

Capt.C.Baker Here To Help

Most of us do....we'll just have to hope and wait for it to come as an update or DLC. :(

11. Does the map eventually expand? In the gameplay videos i have seen a map with about 3 towns and rural areas. Not saying that this is not decently sizeable, but will it get bigger?

12. Also, i dont know if this is the place to ask it in, but how important is the food factor? I would really like it to be very crucial because earlier games attempting it had a weak system to it. Do characters need to eat on a daily basis is what i am trying to ask.

13. FTcivic

FTcivic Here To Help

Yea I think they automatically eat by themselves, there is a reason to why you scavenge, and also from the looks of things it is not gonna be, let me go get that whole fridge in a jiffy, it will be, should I let the people starve.

Jking but over time you should be able to grow your own food and make your own supplies(planting crops and stuff)

14. Thks FTcivic. And also, if any body knows what is the difference between class3 and class4? I understand that class3 is the upcoming game and class4 is the following sequel which is supposed to have a lot more stuff. Is this correct and is there more?

15. Class 4 is an upcoming MMO. Like Day-Z War-Z, but not as sucky...

16. Cant wait for co-op

17. TheBandit

TheBandit Starting Off

It's about time somebody made a game like this for the 360! I got a couple of questions about the Q and A. Is co-op still a possibility after release? And is it possible to have more than one base at a time?

18. Zombiepreacher

Zombiepreacher Starting Off

It is definitely about time! I can't wait for this. And yes, co-op is still possible as DLC, and you can have only one base at a time, but you can have several outposts. Welcome to the forums!

19. Capt.C.Baker

Capt.C.Baker Here To Help

Welcome to the forums, Bandit!

We, as forums members, encourage all the new members to please take the time and read everything in the FAQ and everything in the State of Decay News Area provided below, before asking any further questions, but I will go ahead and answer this one question for you.

Co-op will hopefully be added after the release! UL wants to add it, but it all depends on how well the game does.

FAQ

State of Decay News and Q&As

Firearms Thus Far

A lot of time and energy has been put into those, so please help us out by reading through them.

If you can't find what you are looking for in the links above, don't forget to try searching for it using the search feature in the upper right hand of the page. ;) Thank you and enjoy your stay!

20. DwarfBanew

DwarfBanew Starting Off

the game will do so will it will beat minecraft 360 edtions sales and blow everyone mind....