Q&A - World of Class3 6/29/12

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Jun 27, 2012.

1. TheBandit

TheBandit Starting Off

Well, I can tell yall right now I'm looking forward to this game coming out! Already got like more than half of my friends following it as well. ;)

2. OwningTuup

OwningTuup Starting Off

It's funny right? I think UL has also a lot to thanks for it's awesome followers. Apart from the gamesites that give attention to SoD lately they also have a lot to thank for mouth to mouth advertisement. But I'm glad I did it because more friends are following =D

3. I am extremely excited for this game, all the concepts going into this game is perfect for any strategy and action loving gamer. Although co-op would be really cool, I think they should just finish up the game, polish it and release it then they could work on co-op for an update or DLC.

4. Capt.C.Baker

Capt.C.Baker Here To Help

That's the plan. ;)

5. So is class4 a different game entirely? Or will it be added onto class3? If this game ends up as good as it looks (better than war z) then i'll happily pay again for an online version.

6. thornboosh

thornboosh Starting Off

Class 4 is a separate game

7. i am so exited for this game its going to be good i hope it is now close!

8. Sablicious

Sablicious Starting Off

If the game does garner decent sales - or whatever prerequisite stipulated for coöp functionality to added - please allow for LAN / local connectivity. That way, even if the game dies down the track, as all games do, the coöp mode(s) will still work.

9. Coyote

Coyote Got Your Back

This makes me even more excited for the game. I'm excited for Class4 as well!

10. Zombiepreacher

Zombiepreacher Starting Off

If you have survivors following you and you get in a random car with plenty of seats, will the others get in automatically?

Last edited: Apr 27, 2013
  11. Capt.C.Baker

Yes, as seen in the latest Live Stream video.

12. Zombiepreacher

Ok cool. I haven't watched those yet I've been catching up from the PAX East coverage

13. Zombiepreacher

For technical specs., This is running in 1080p and Dolby Digital 5.1 right?

14. Capt.C.Baker

Even though you can set your Xbox to 1808p it only puts out 720p. I don't know why that is, but that's what I've seen around the net.

15. Zombiepreacher

Is that on a regular basis or just for SoD? I From what I know, it puts out native 720p and then upscales to 1080p.

16. Capt.C.Baker

It could be this way and I interrupted it wrong. :p

17. Arc79

Arc79 Got Your Back

*Rubs magic dev lamp in hopes of technical help* Damn, broken...

I assume it would be of this quality considering it runs on a pretty good engine but I'm no techy. :p

18. Zombiepreacher

Haha, oh but either way I am depressed until June :p

19. Zombiepreacher

I could be wrong though. Thanks for the speedy reply.

20. Billy

Billy Starting Off

You are :p

Xbox 360 never truly plays in HD. It's 560p stretched out across your TV to give it a HD look, without the drain of resources on the xbox. There was a mention of it on Nelson's blog, it was said that if it was to be true HD, xbox would be pretty much useless as it would eat at the system like putting 3 towels over it for a week, over a day.