Q&A - World of Class3 6/29/12

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Hi Stellyboo and Welcome to the Forums:)

If I recall correctly, the naming of Meds has something to do with which country the game is played in. I believe Australia for example, has different rules for what games in general can show. So to make the game more acceptable for certain countries, some names had to be changed. I am from the UK and like you, I get the standard names for the meds.

Del44ZSlayer and SonnyJim like this.
  2. SonnyJim

SonnyJim Got Your Back

Yeh I'm aussie version
    I have aspirin & Ibuprofen,
    acetominephen and 24hr painkillers looks the same (dark grey)
    plus homeopathic remedy and extra-strength painkillers (light colour)

Never seen methodone or tussin, codiene etc

Bob Crees and Del44ZSlayer like this.
  3. Del44ZSlayer

Del44ZSlayer Here To Help

Hi there. When I play on my Xbox 360 original version, before YOSE came out, mine were all named methadone, codeine etc etc. Where as now, on my Xbox one, and on the new YOSE version, they are the same animations but different names, ie 24hr pain killers, children chewable etc etc. Seems the methadone and codeine names became replaced by children's chewable and 24hr painkillers, in the YOSE version.

Bob Crees and SonnyJim like this.
  4. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

We changed the names so that we'd be compliant in all regions. So everyone gets the same game. :)

Bob Crees, SonnyJim and Del44ZSlayer like this.
  5. Del44ZSlayer

That's what I thought it must be as odviously different places have different medical terminology sometimes. I prefer children's chewable anyway as it always makes me smile thinking "wow that was a big chunk that zombie took outta my arm, pass me the children's chewables, quick!". Lol love it :p

Bob Crees, SonnyJim and Undead Nicole like this.
  6. SonnyJim

SonnyJim Got Your Back

LOL for me it's like "hey my arm's a bloody pulp from that last fight, where's my damn baby panadol" :D

Del44ZSlayer and Bob Crees like this.
  7. Del44ZSlayer

Hahaha that's good too :D

Bob Crees likes this.
  8. Dunadain

Dunadain Famous

"We're Flinstones zeds! Ten million strong, and chewing!"

Bob Crees likes this.