Q&A - World of Class3 6/29/12

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Arc79

Arc79 Got Your Back

I realize these zombies will not have a sense of smell as such which would be interesting using things to cover your scent like a hunter but I realize a ghillie suit would work now so my apologies to the original poster.

2. what about relationships between npcs, like friendship, romance mariagge and like that ?

3. Like some of the people I was a bit disappointed with the "No co-op at release" but two words made me change my thought on that "at release".
    At least there will be Co-op rather than a strictly single-player game but even if it is SP, I would still buy it :D

4. Just my Opinion, but I think it's a great idea and move, that you guys are working on adding co-op to the class3, I think it would really make the game excel that much more. Just the thought of going through the Zed World with friends, just makes me want class3 that much more.

5. Hi i wonder when the games comes out where do we buy it ? dose it comes out on Steam ?
    or are we buying it on this website ?
    And Keep up the Awsome work Its the Best Zombie Game out there its going to get the best game of the year thing :D
    Cheers mate

6. Well the lack of co-op will make the replay value drop dramatically, and the issue with the flashlights, why wouldn't its batteries run out, if you want it to be realistic, then make it realistic, batteries die!

7. they cant put every tiny detail like batteries in the game.
    i agree with you on the co-op, hope it comes out in an update soon after the game comes out.

8. Biggsmile

Biggsmile Starting Off

If every person' details as big or minute as they may be were incorporated, a game would never be released, and then ppl would moan even more.

9. murdock1969

murdock1969 Starting Off

i want this game so bad i wish they had helicopters and livestock will s.o.d have dlc later maybe the livestock and more vehicles

10. keep your fingers crossed! cant give up so early. (Alpha Stage Still)

11. Ok we all talk about co- op and everything,, but in class 4. What happens if you make a safehouse, with your friends, and when u come back (the next day) can it be fully looted by enemies and taken over? since the game IS realtime.

12. Sawblades

Sawblades Starting Off

I'm gonna throw one more thing on here for an idea that I hope has been thought about but I'm not about to read 18 pages of forums discussions to look for it. Motorcycles in class 4 would be AWESOME! Personally I plan on driving my little Ducati around when the world ends and I need to make a quick trip to grab a few supplies and get out quickly. Plus they get more mpg than cars. It'd also be cool to have a person on the back to drive around and have them wack a few zeds on the way.... just saying... :)

13. foxhound400

foxhound400 Starting Off

Well good idea, but I rather have something with a roof and locked doors lol

14. could just do it DayZ style, Hide your car in the forests, scatter your supplies marked on a printed map that sits on your desk. ya know ;)

15. foxhound400

foxhound400 Starting Off

Well in class3 you are able to store all your stuff in a home base or outpost, but I have a back up plan, incase one of them get knocked out =)

16. epicdavenport

epicdavenport Starting Off

rig it with trip wired explosives?

17. foxhound400

foxhound400 Starting Off

maybe you never know, but I do have a plan, its a just in case plan =)

18. By adding co op later do you mean split-screen or online co op with a few friends?

19. there most likely won't be splitscreen because they'd have rewrite a lot of the Cryengine 3's code to support it and it's a bit late for that

20. Quick question for the developers: If Class 3 evolved into what is now known as State of Decay, will its big brother Class 4 evolve into Nation of Decay? Seems like the next logical step forward, considering Class 4 will be much larger in scope and ambition.