Q&A: Zombies and Survivors in Class3, 7/13/12

Discussion in 'State of Decay News' started by Undead Sanya, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Undead Sanya

Undead Sanya Administrator

The storyline part of Class3 may be relatively short (I don't know how many hours yet - still testing), but as stated, the sandbox part could theoretically be as long as you want it to be.

And of course, Class4 is a virtual world.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
  2. Seth

Seth Starting Off

3 more of my questions got answered thx

3. I just hope that farms/bullet factories (or any other similar upgrade) don't make it too easy. I'd hate to only actually have trouble surviving for the first hour or few until I managed to get an overpowered upgrade for my home that would have me opening a supermarket for surplus ammo and food.

4. OMG! Yes! Hahah this is what I was hoping would happen... :) Even if I can't do something like that, I'd still go through with my dark side and bring along survivors while searching for supplies... only to abandon them and leave them as bait!

Lol no but really, I'm really excited to see what happens!

5. Thanks for the reply, good to know. Glad to see the real dedication to realism

6. I wonder if zombies will drop any stuff, or did it make only sense to kill them if you are in trouble? otherwise i guess it would be "smarter" to avoid zombie contact.

7. If you find a zombie alone, kill it.. it'll be done for later...

If they drop, i think most "civilian" zombies shouldn't have anything.. Maybe only specific, like cop zombie could have a tazer. ( Are zombie sensitive to a tazer ? :confused:)

8. Silent_Bob

Silent_Bob Starting Off

This game sounds amazing on paper, just hope it can deliver! Loving the idea of having your own team of survivors that you can control.

9. Nice Q&A, I can't wait ,now Pax just needs to hurry the f**k up ;):cool:;)

10. I understand that the game has main characters but it would be to create yourself and recruiting them.

11. please awnser if youre allowed when will this be released days weeks months or years

12. Undead Sanya

"Whenwillitcomeout," I'd like you to reregister, this time with a name and not a question, okay? Please read the stickies as well. I've said I'm not even hinting at a release date for the time being :)

13. Really pumped for this game, sounds like you guys have really listened to gamers and what they want.

14. If that was in response to all this...
    I'm pretty sure TheMuse was talking about the 10 word (or character, can't remember which) minimum that your post has to be before it allows you to submit it.

Just clearing the air.

15. Undead Sanya

TheMuse cleared it a few pages ago - though as it happens, I knew what he meant. It was a few people that came after him that misread him that I was worried about. But I think we're all cookin' with gas, now.

16. Only if you want secure something, i mean they spawn, so it make no sense worth any energy on them if they don't have anything.

17. Good good. :)

18. i fully understand

19. In theory yeah they should be effected by tazers, because if it fries the brain it kills them, so id think :D

20. I have a quick question, and you may have already answered this somewhere but I haven't seen it or aren't able to answer it. To what extent are you allowed to customize your characters? Is it say like the latest elder scrolls/fallout games where you have some presets and sliders? Something different? Also a suggestion that would be quite nifty, a Dead Rising esque clothing system a person may have starting clothing but people can find clothes around the area other than say body armor. It would be refreshing to see your buddy being chased around by a horde of the infected while wearing a clown mask, matching shoes, and nothing else aside from his, unmentionables. You may even be passed that stage in dev, but I'm just putting it out there.