1. I finally got off my ever-widening ass and fixed it so y'all could edit your Gallery offerings. Carry on. -- Sanya
    Dismiss Notice

QuarantineRoad's Random SoD Fandom

Discussion in 'The Zed Gallery' started by QuarantineRoad, Jun 17, 2015.

1. QuarantineRoad

QuarantineRoad Here To Help

Haha, thank you so much my Friend! I'm sure we could certainly count you as an SoD Hero. :):)

2. Cejao

Cejao Famous

I always preferred Carl (CJ) Johnson from GTA: San Andreas as my favorite, although Thomas (Tommy) Vercetti from GTA:Vice City makes a good runner up.

3. Mmmm...i just got an idea dear @QuarantineRoad !!! It has to do with the characters switching feature in GTA5! You normally switch to the 3 gta heroes plus the online character that you create...well i thought it would be fun to have the sane thing for SoD !

Doomen Gloom, rebel36, Cejao and 3 others like this.
  4. QuarantineRoad

@MonPrinCyCLoPe: The survivor switching feature in SoD is similar to that, too, so that sounds like a cool idea. :)

5. IMG_2047.JPG
    I wanted to implement this funny montage wheel in sod gameplay picture, where i can add whomever i want! .-)

6. QuarantineRoad

@XzerothreeX! :)

I stuck with my style of either trying to make you feel like you're part of the game, or bring things from the game world into the real one. So, this is an SoD2 special edition Xbox One S as part of a CLEO drop! The green edition also reminds me of a piece of equipment you might see in Alien. I hope you like it! :)

Higher-res versions attached below.

SoD2_Console_Concept_Desert_low-res.jpg
    SoD2_Console_Concept_Forest_low-res.jpg

Attached Files:

7. Cejao

Cejao Famous

sold, take my money!

8. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Perfection! Way to go, QR! Make it happen MS!

9. QuarantineRoad

10. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

11. QuarantineRoad

@Bob Crees: Thank you! It's cool to hear that. :):)

rebel36, Cejao, Doomen Gloom and 2 others like this.
  12. Undead Brant

Undead Brant Developer Staff Member

13. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

[​IMG]

14. QuarantineRoad

15. YojimBeau

YojimBeau Famous

@QuarantineRoad
    Amazing, as always. I understand this is "fan-art", but I'm going to push you a little bit, Doug.

I'm going to be critical, for once, and make some suggestions. As a consumer, if I were to buy this, the skeagle on the controller is misplaced. My right hand would cover it and it would wear with use. I'd suggest dropping the CLEO below the D-Pad/R-Stick and moving the skeagle to replace the CLEO logo, of course, the start/menu buttons would have to fit within the "eyes" of the skeagle for this to work. Conversely, I've considered the possibility of finagling the eyes of the skeagle between the X/Y or Y/B buttons, but I'm not sure if that's possible.

Secondly, consider the vertical position for the XboneS. That would give you are large rectangular surface, versus the smaller two squares in the horizontal configuration. I think a vista of Trumbull valley with the skeagle above or below would look awesome in this scenario.

16. QuarantineRoad

@YojimBeau: Thank you, Beau. I try my best to take a professional approach with my designs, so I appreciate that. I like your suggestions, and the idea of the vista. That has me thinking. I'm taking what you said to heart, and will take another look at it. :)

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
  17. Bravoooo @QuarantineRoad ! That's all i can say....i already tweeted it lol...

18. QuarantineRoad

19. oh God...over twenty Tweople liked and retweeted your Xbox one S Awesome Art!!!
    our dear SoD community manager Josh loved it!!!

20. QuarantineRoad

@MonPrinCyCLoPe: Whoa...! :eek: thank you for telling me; I didn't expect that! And I haven't even finished reworking it! :oops::oops: