1. I finally got off my ever-widening ass and fixed it so y'all could edit your Gallery offerings. Carry on. -- Sanya
    Dismiss Notice

QuarantineRoad's Random SoD Fandom

Discussion in 'The Zed Gallery' started by QuarantineRoad, Jun 17, 2015.

1. MrMonst3r

MrMonst3r Famous

I'm on there!!! :confused::confused::confused: It's... beautiful. Thank you so much. It's an honour.

Niah Trujillo, Cejao, rebel36 and 4 others like this.
  2. QuarantineRoad

QuarantineRoad Here To Help

@MrMonst3r: And thank you, as well, my friend! Of course I'd never forget to include you. Your words and support have always meant a lot to me. It's awesome having you back. :):)

Cejao, rebel36, Bob Crees and 2 others like this.
  3. QuarantineRoad

Ed! Sorry for not having him sooner. I lost most of last week due to RL stuff. Anyway, I hope you like him! I found a papercraft Mario to help me with the cap. :)

Printable attached below!

SoD_Papercraft_Ed_Marcus_&_Maya_Preview.jpg

Attached Files:

4. rebel36

rebel36 Famous

Awesome @QuarantineRoad! You have so much talent and imagination! I can't believe Microsoft or Undead Labs hasn't snatched you up and placed you in their marketing department!:)

5. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Just so you know, there was some bemoaning the lack of cardstock at the office. :)

6. I need to get permission before I can get it printed, but this was the design I came up with from what you gave me, @QuarantineRoad.

Edit: Old UL logo...hah. Forgot about that and it looks like I'll have to do some editing or potentially draw the ire of Sauron if I wear it too often so that's not going to be the final design overall.

ULQRCombo-Front.jpg ULQRCombo-Back.jpg

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  7. Cejao

Cejao Famous

Wish that was in the Store. I'd buy it, no matter what the price tag said.

8. QuarantineRoad

@rebel36: Thank you, my friend! That means a lot to me! :):)

@Undead Nicole: That's awesome! Thank you for telling me! :):)

@SwissArmyKnife: (Marcus voice) Niiice! I still think that's so cool you want to get a shirt printed, and that color is perfect for what I was thinking. :):)

@Cejao: It's great to hear that! :):)

rebel36, Bob Crees, Cejao and 3 others like this.
  9. @QuarantineRoad

Can you design 3D printables of our favorites? Specifically, I'd love to have Gurubani, Amelia Crasman and Shark Hoodie Guy on my desk at work. :D

MrMonst3r, Cejao, Bob Crees and 4 others like this.
  10. QuarantineRoad

@SwissArmyKnife: I wish, but I have no capability for that. I'd make all kinds of figures if I could. :)

MrMonst3r, Cejao, rebel36 and 2 others like this.
  11. QuarantineRoad

@SwissArmyKnife: Haha, I've still got your t-shirt to design! Maybe after that. :)