1. I finally got off my ever-widening ass and fixed it so y'all could edit your Gallery offerings. Carry on. -- Sanya
    Dismiss Notice

QuarantineRoad's Random SoD Fandom

Discussion in 'The Zed Gallery' started by QuarantineRoad, Jun 17, 2015.

1. MrMonst3r

MrMonst3r Famous

I'm on there!!! :confused::confused::confused: It's... beautiful. Thank you so much. It's an honour.

Niah Trujillo, Cejao, rebel36 and 4 others like this.
  2. QuarantineRoad

QuarantineRoad Here To Help

@MrMonst3r: And thank you, as well, my friend! Of course I'd never forget to include you. Your words and support have always meant a lot to me. It's awesome having you back. :):)

Cejao, rebel36, Bob Crees and 2 others like this.
  3. QuarantineRoad

Ed! Sorry for not having him sooner. I lost most of last week due to RL stuff. Anyway, I hope you like him! I found a papercraft Mario to help me with the cap. :)

Printable attached below!

SoD_Papercraft_Ed_Marcus_&_Maya_Preview.jpg

Attached Files:

4. rebel36

rebel36 Famous

Awesome @QuarantineRoad! You have so much talent and imagination! I can't believe Microsoft or Undead Labs hasn't snatched you up and placed you in their marketing department!:)

5. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Just so you know, there was some bemoaning the lack of cardstock at the office. :)

6. I need to get permission before I can get it printed, but this was the design I came up with from what you gave me, @QuarantineRoad.

Edit: Old UL logo...hah. Forgot about that and it looks like I'll have to do some editing or potentially draw the ire of Sauron if I wear it too often so that's not going to be the final design overall.

ULQRCombo-Front.jpg ULQRCombo-Back.jpg

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  7. Cejao

Cejao Famous

Wish that was in the Store. I'd buy it, no matter what the price tag said.

8. QuarantineRoad

@rebel36: Thank you, my friend! That means a lot to me! :):)

@Undead Nicole: That's awesome! Thank you for telling me! :):)

@SwissArmyKnife: (Marcus voice) Niiice! I still think that's so cool you want to get a shirt printed, and that color is perfect for what I was thinking. :):)

@Cejao: It's great to hear that! :):)

rebel36, Bob Crees, Cejao and 3 others like this.
  9. @QuarantineRoad

Can you design 3D printables of our favorites? Specifically, I'd love to have Gurubani, Amelia Crasman and Shark Hoodie Guy on my desk at work. :D

MrMonst3r, Cejao, Bob Crees and 4 others like this.
  10. QuarantineRoad

@SwissArmyKnife: I wish, but I have no capability for that. I'd make all kinds of figures if I could. :)

MrMonst3r, Cejao, rebel36 and 2 others like this.
  11. What about paper craftables of them? :D

MrMonst3r, Cejao, XzerothreeX and 3 others like this.
  12. QuarantineRoad

@SwissArmyKnife: Haha, I've still got your t-shirt to design! Maybe after that. :)

rebel36, MrMonst3r, Cejao and 2 others like this.
  13. I tweeted this awesome picture along with the thread link the other day and Eric (Voice actor for Ed Jones) liked it...Marcus too..i mean Drew of course...
    great work my dear Friend.

Bob Crees, Cejao, rebel36 and 2 others like this.
  14. QuarantineRoad

15. liamypoo

liamypoo Famous

You're all so cool.

16. QuarantineRoad

Cejao, XzerothreeX and Bob Crees like this.
  17. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Any word yet if we are getting an SoD themed Scorpio? If they make just an SoD themed, I'll get one, provided this SoD controller I saw wasn't the inspiration. download.jpg That is just weak. On the other hand, if they green light QR and Yojims collaborative designs, the can sell me two new consoles. One for me, one for my wife.

18. QuarantineRoad

You know how much I appreciate hearing that, @XzerothreeX. :):)

Cejao, XzerothreeX and Bob Crees like this.
  19. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

You earned it, brother. I would be super freaking psyched to see the CLEOs and the church editions at Gamestop. Could even change the start up SFX like they did for the Halo consoles. CLEO klaxon or a Zed moan on start up/shutdown. Definitely take two.

20. QuarantineRoad

You can imagine I'd be psyched, too! And, I never thought about having custom SFX. That's an awesome idea.