1. I finally got off my ever-widening ass and fixed it so y'all could edit your Gallery offerings. Carry on. -- Sanya
    Dismiss Notice

QuarantineRoad's Random SoD Fandom

Discussion in 'The Zed Gallery' started by QuarantineRoad, Jun 17, 2015.

1. QuarantineRoad

QuarantineRoad Here To Help

2. QuarantineRoad

Trailer #2 set featuring the Juggernaut finale! I hope you enjoy it, and everyone who celebrates Independence Day had a great one! :)

SoD2_Trading_Cards_Juggernaut_Finale_Set.jpg

3. Undead Nicole

Undead Nicole Community Manager Staff Member

Heart eyes!

4. QuarantineRoad

Yay! :):)

5. Undead Brant

Undead Brant Developer Staff Member

6. Take him up on that @QuarantineRoad! Then we can get State of Decay 2 leaks! :D

7. QuarantineRoad

@Undead Brant: You know I'm still holding out hope for that spot in your backpack. :D:)

@SwissArmyKnife: I would never betray his trust! Very bad! No leaks for you! :p:)

Tsk+_a605cbb5329aa4f94c747a36e5b4377e.gif giphy2.gif

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
    Nathan Endo, Dantron, rebel36 and 3 others like this.
  8. YojimBeau

YojimBeau Famous

Leek soup, anyone?
    upload_2017-7-6_13-54-33.jpeg

9. Betray his trust? never. Just leave his phone in an undisclosed dead drop and I'll pick it up.

10. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

Loving these:)

11. QuarantineRoad

Thank you, Bob! :):)

12. rebel36

rebel36 Famous

Loving trailer #2 set with the Juggie encounter. You just get better and better @QuarantineRoad I can't wait until UL shows us more to see what other amazing things you come up with!:)

13. QuarantineRoad

@rebel36: It's encouraging to hear that, my friend! Thank you! And I've also got something a little different in the works. :):)

14. Cejao

Cejao Famous

Cue Drum Roll
    [​IMG]

15. QuarantineRoad

With the release of the new trailer, I decided to dust off the video editing software and take a shot at making a music video. This is something I've always loved doing, and used to do nearly as much as Photoshop, but it's been years since I last jumped into it. It was a lot of fun getting back.

The song choice is one of my personal favorites, and also felt the Southern-grunge and ironic lyrics fit the atmosphere. Throughout working on it, the story told by the trailer really hit home, so I hope I did it justice. Thanks to everyone involved in putting together the original trailer, and for all the excellent footage.

Unfortunately, it loses quality in the transition to YouTube. So, I definitely recommend watching in HD if possible, and full screen to get the full effect. Just sit back from your monitor a bit! That aside, I really hope you enjoy it! :)

Happy Friday, and I hope everyone has a great weekend!

16. XzerothreeX

XzerothreeX Famous

Excellent work. Well timed with the screamer in particular. You have a good weekend as well, sir.

17. QuarantineRoad

18. Cejao

Cejao Famous

[​IMG]

19. Bob Crees

Bob Crees Famous

20. QuarantineRoad